Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What Did You Get For Christmas This Year?

crimsonspartan1

Brother got me a mouse, family got me a phone. Friend on steam got me Clannad, Higurashi's chapter 2(aww yiss) and Neptunia 2. Another friend got me some a few indie games and the Dead Space bundle on steam, though that was today. 

Pretty happy overall, though I still dislike receiving gifts lol

Never actually finished the Clannad VN either other than Tomoyo After so that's pretty cool. 

Money and Blind Guardian Merch

Happy holiday, Skycook3y! Is Blind Guardian a game or anime?

I got friends. Family. Unconditional LOVE. Something money cannot buy.

This is the best Christmas gift!

A Christmas get-away to big bear for skiing and I got a necklace and a michael kors jacket from my man-toy. Love you!

Clothes from mom, jordan rubber shoe from dad, star wars BB purse from my brother.

Christmas sweaters from my aunties, and tons more from relatives and friends. Very happy and very broke.

Happy holiday, Skycook3y! Is Blind Guardian a game or anime?

This is the best Christmas gift!

A Christmas get-away to big bear for skiing and I got a necklace and a michael kors jacket from my man-toy. Love you!

Clothes from mom, jordan rubber shoe from dad, star wars BB purse from my brother.

Christmas sweaters from my aunties, and tons more from relatives and friends. Very happy and very broke.

It's a band. A metal band to be more precise

Oh cool! I saw your favorite Christmas song videos and had a good laugh. The second video had a nice rhythm. I can bang my head with the beat.

glad you liked them. Second one was "the final solution" wasn't it? I have more songs on my profile page if you want more.