Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Fomorian Alerts?

LisRestall

Question

13 answers to this question

There's only been like two of them, and neither lasted longer than 12 hours.

They're probably going to be fairly rare, which is nice considering how much everyone seems to hate on Archwing every time there's anything that "forces" them to play it.

I never hear many complaints about Fomorians. If anything, I hear that we need more Archwing stuff like them.

There's only been like two of them, and neither lasted longer than 12 hours.

I never hear many complaints about Fomorians. If anything, I hear that we need more Archwing stuff like them.

And I agree with you. However, there are a lot of players that decide for whatever reason to make threads about how much they dislike Archwing (not even feedback), how they shouldn't have to be "forced" into playing it, or how they'd like it if nobody did the events so we'd lose all of the Relays when a Fomorian rears its head.

And I agree with you. However, there are a lot of players that decide for whatever reason to make threads about how much they dislike Archwing (not even feedback), how they shouldn't have to be "forced" into playing it, or how they'd like it if nobody did the events so we'd lose all of the Relays when a Fomorian rears its head.

Your forgot one "AW shouldn´t grant mastery points" is my favorite.

They're probably going to be fairly rare, which is nice considering how much everyone seems to hate on Archwing every time there's anything that "forces" them to play it.

Nuts to them, I enjoyed the Fomorian alert and the EoB event.

Those "forced" archwing alerts are just so awful! Now I can't do anything else :(

Serious note... I love the Fomorian alerts. I wish they'd pop up at least twice a month.

Fixed!

Hahah.... the only reason I disagree with once a week is because I don't think it fits for us to be under attack that frequently. It's also a good source for core farming. I think I got 100 gold cores last time. Each run only took me about 3 minutes. I'd hate for Fomorian events to lose their novelty.