Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Money Have You Spent On Warframe?

(PSN)supersocc11

Amounts may sound huge but any sub based option mmorpg is 200 a year. Wow for three years is close to 4 figures. And I know people that have played since release.

F2p titles with skin based monetization and/or gambling boxes can easily pull on double that. And are far better at milking the whales. I assume p2w titles can do even better but I tend to drop them before I play enough to spend money.

Having a burger once a week for year is 250~300. And who rates wf lower on value than McDonald's?

If you really want to get mad calculate how much you spend on cable tv and think about how many shows and channels you get around to watching.

Amounts may sound huge but any sub based option mmorpg is 200 a year. Wow for three years is close to 4 figures. And I know people that have played since release.

F2p titles with skin based monetization and/or gambling boxes can easily pull on double that. And are far better at milking the whales. I assume p2w titles can do even better but I tend to drop them before I play enough to spend money.

Having a burger once a week for year is 250~300. And who rates wf lower on value than McDonald's?

If you really want to get mad calculate how much you spend on cable tv and think about how many shows and channels you get around to watching.

ya but wow is one of the best mmorpgs to date =/.

more than i would like to admit, allthugh ill probably wasted 10 times more money on WoW (quit after 7 years) than on warframe

Congrats on quitting! I quit a few years back after too many years of playing it. I wish I could get that money back, but at least I have some good memories with a couple real life friends in it. None of us would ever return, though lol

I've never spend money on this game and I own all the cosmetics I wanted . Seriously people make money off lazy people its just too easy

i do most of my plat from other player, that didn't mean i won't give money to DE from time to time^

Be polite.

I don't look down on people that i find lazy and i don't think he does either, sometimes i can be lazy too ! no big deal nor reason to feel offended^

I'd be careful with primed chamber. The stats for the baro one has been leaked and it has at R10 +110% damage. So unless you want the original one as a collectors item I'd wait it out for baro.

well, lots of stuff t'was leaked didn't happen. prisma brakk comes to mind

As for subject, 100% gipsy 460h for 0 euro. No regrets, I'm that cheap.