The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforced Loot Crates Drop Mantis Parts Bp? I Don't Think So.

ligonare

I have been lucky enough to find a corpus reinforced loot crate. Still requiring mantis and avionics, i eagerly cracked one open. Lo and behold, booster, core and fieldron but no part bp.

A few days later, a clannie's mission introduced another stroke of luck.

WANp5TZ.jpg

Cracked it open, same result.

4DtYnxx.jpg

Wait a moment, isn't there a hoxfix about Mantis and Scimitar a while ago?

HOTFIX 18.0.6 + 18.0.6.1 [spoilerS!]

• The Mantis and Scimitar Blueprints have been removed from ultra-rare loot crates.

Well, damn. Time to get your act together DE. Something obviously is screwed.

Wonder if they accidentally removed Mantis PARTS blueprints as well?

These are the same people that managed to have two separate race pools for genetic foundries and this caused upgraded one not to have Chesa in it...

There's good chance that you are right.

Edited by Mofixil

Apparently the Mantis parts are "diluted" with other useless junk like in the void... with the difference that this is a void you have 1% chance to get open.

Yesterday i found a reinforced Orokin Container during a void mission and i found... a forma <_<

I know your pain, because i was indeed infuriated when i finally saw a reinforced container and then it contained not even a rare prime component but a forma, which is basically the "slap in the face" void reward to endgame players like me (you can't trade it, you can't sell it for ducats, credit wise is worth nothing, if your clan has all the rooms built and you are fully decked is not going to be used for crafting either), and considering i always extend my solo void runs to look for those i really felt like the game went "Congratulations ! You have just proven your nerdiness, now go F yourself !"

Small edit:

Mantis parts drop in REINFORCED containers, but it's still A CHANCE and not a sure one.

Edited by Otakuwolf

I don't think that it was chance, I think they removed the parts by mistake. I remember running Law of Retribution raids and getting tons of mantis part bps from the reinforced crates we found, now there is a distinct lack of those parts. That forma you obtained is normal, it's what you get in the void, kinda like how you get a whole Detonite Injector from reinforced grineer crates.