The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will The Braton Vandal Return?

-DragonOfTheWest-

Question

So first off I would like to say that i'm not on the Forums all the time. There could have been a post about this that I missed.

So basically as the title says. I believe Rebecca said that older Vandal  weapons would return. But i'm just curious if the Braton or even Lato Vandal would return as well since they weren't Event weapons. I'm not to sad if they don't since I can just use my brothers Braton and Lato vandal. But thought i'd ask none the less.

11 answers to this question

Ok thanks. I was just a bit confused since they used to use the term "Event Exclusive" and then older event weapons came back. But as far as the return of these weapons. Does that mean the Snipetron vandal wont come back as well sicen it is quite old? Again doesn't affect me to much but would still like to know.

Well, I think it eventually might. It's not CB exclusive, it's not event, but it is a rather old weapon. Lato Vandal for sure is never coming back, but The Braton Vandal was available only for I think two days in OB, so...time will tell.

Ok thanks. I was just a bit confused since they used to use the term "Event Exclusive" and then older event weapons came back. But as far as the return of these weapons. Does that mean the Snipetron vandal wont come back as well sicen it is quite old? Again doesn't affect me to much but would still like to know.

Snipetron has come back before, probably will again.  Braton and Lato were much, much earlier.

I'd like it to. Bratons are my favourite weapon type, and even though I was playing at the time of the original release, I still managed to miss out.

A lot of people did because of how neanderthalic the in-game shop was back then.

also it was only there for 4 days anyway.

There was a hole here, now it's gone. I guess...  (╯°Д°)︵ ┻━┻