Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Second pass done (the boring polishing of all the surfaces and being sure that everything connects and make sense etc), now it's crazy details time! So far so good, i'll be probably finishing the body in about another week. The helmet though it's always way faster and i've made the rough shapes already, kinda reminds of a concept i have on my artstation page that i've done a couple of years ago but i'm not going to tell you which one XD you'll see...

ETA: Probably the end of december at this point.

49 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

Damn you Hitsu.... I already bought a tennogen frost skin and helmet. Now I have to endure the wait until I can get your frost and my current fashion frame will effectively burn off. >.>

Uhm i might be working on something today that will help you with the waiting since saturaday i take a day off sculpting and painting to work on cool stuff ;) I'll let you know in here when it's ready and if it works lol.

Still on pause till further notice for the new Bai Hu helmet... turns out it's a complicated and long process to produce content for a company you don't work for but you kinda do XD Communications especially takes a huge amount of time so there's nothing i can do about it for now ^^ Even if i had made it already i don't think it will be released anytime soon judging by how much it's taking them to publish Emperor that's been selected and confirmed quite some time ago, i guess DE's very busy making new stuff and trying to port the new huge patch on the console at the same time.

On the other hand, Nyx is turning up quite good, and possibly with a surprise or two (who knows, if i say i'm making one thing it's more accurate to think i'm making two or three and thinking about the next one at the same time ^^).

Oh and the other thing i was talking about before it's quite cool but i can't find a proper way to hand it to you guys so i'll try to make something else tomorrow if it's possible, still a good solution though ;) we'll see! 

Most of the time it depends on how you match the colors :) But the skin has to be done well, if the colorable parts don't allow you to do a good matching there's nothing you can do about it. 

Obviously Emperor is going to be very easy to color ;)

So Sexy!

Come on DE I need this in time for Christmas, haha

No color suggestions for me as I really want to mess around with it myself.

Every skin has its own right colors waiting to be discovered, even if those colors happen to be the same ones I always end up using on everything, heh. ;-)

(which is mostly: black, white and gold.)

Cheers!
~R~

Archived