Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

50 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

perfectionism - curse of the creative mind :p

More like strategy, i need to be sure i can deliver to anything i'm doing and i want the first impact to be significant ^^ right now almost everything i'm trying to do is working correctly but it looks like nothing and garbage so it won't have a nice impact XD 

It's the same reason why i almost never posted work in progress of my warframe skins :)

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

More like strategy, i need to be sure i can deliver to anything i'm doing and i want the first impact to be significant ^^ right now almost everything i'm trying to do is working correctly but it looks like nothing and garbage so it won't have a nice impact XD 

It's the same reason why i almost never posted work in progress of my warframe skins :)

heh still, try not to overedit and draft up User Stories to help you work out what features, cinematics etc. you need to get a base game done then progress through them to work out exactly what each build/ update/ patch will look to add or improve from the previous build

15 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I've made an executive decision and i won't work on the next upcoming tennogen round. Still working hard on my own game :)

Well, while that does make me feel sad at the loss of more skins by you... the idea of you making a game is tantalizing. I look forward to hearing/reading more about it. :smile:

10 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

heh still, try not to overedit and draft up User Stories to help you work out what features, cinematics etc. you need to get a base game done then progress through them to work out exactly what each build/ update/ patch will look to add or improve from the previous build

That's exactly what i want to avoid, when i show you the game i want it to already have all the features I myself would like it to have, in a working state... which to be clear all the most difficult ones have already been worked out and i'm working on making them into a cohesive experience. The problem is i'm well aware i would need a way bigger team to make this into a proper finished game so i'm aiming for a very small but very expandable core game and that takes more time than making a very straightforward game. But this way when you see it you're going to know exactly what type of game it is and if you'd like to play it or not :D

3 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

Well, while that does make me feel sad at the loss of more skins by you... the idea of you making a game is tantalizing. I look forward to hearing/reading more about it. :smile:

I'm sorry, i know you guys love Warframe and the content i've made for the game and i'm so grateful to have all of you as fans and appreciators of my work. I haven't abandoned my position as a Tennogen Creator yet, and i reserve my right to get back on it anytime, but i have a chance to step up my art game exponentially if i were to obtain creative freedom so i owe it to myself and all of you to try as hard as i always did with my Warframe skins. It wouldn't be for the same game we all love, that's a bummer, but that's also why i'm working so hard to make a very competent and enjoyable one myself ;)

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

That's exactly what i want to avoid, when i show you the game i want it to already have all the features I myself would like it to have, in a working state... which to be clear all the most difficult ones have already been worked out and i'm working on making them into a cohesive experience. The problem is i'm well aware i would need a way bigger team to make this into a proper finished game so i'm aiming for a very small but very expandable core game and that takes more time than making a very straightforward game. But this way when you see it you're going to know exactly what type of game it is and if you'd like to play it or not :D

I'm sorry, i know you guys love Warframe and the content i've made for the game and i'm so grateful to have all of you as fans and appreciators of my work. I haven't abandoned my position as a Tennogen Creator yet, and i reserve my right to get back on it anytime, but i have a chance to step up my art game exponentially if i were to obtain creative freedom so i owe it to myself and all of you to try as hard as i always did with my Warframe skins. It wouldn't be for the same game we all love, that's a bummer, but that's also why i'm working so hard to make a very competent and enjoyable one myself ;)

I always thought User Stories were like beta tester opinions until I started my diploma; turns out I was so wrong xD. As long as you have a rough plan outlined, it'll come together and I also found I appreciate DE and other devs more having gone through the basics alone as that is hard enough work heh.

Either way, you're still one of us master, no matter what you do; just be safe doing it

Archived