The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sad Day...my Account Was Hacked

(PSN)excat_56

Question

Got up for work this morning and saw I had an e mail from Sony that my PSN PIN, password, and e-mail addressed was changed when I was asleep....though WTF, that's weird. Yep, I got hacked...

To top it off, I get access back to my account, get home from work, log into warframe...everything...gone...

All my plat, weapons, frames.....all gone...RIP :( 

Watch you stuff guys...there's low lives out there...

"If your account has been hacked, please Submit a Request and identify the Support Type as "Report a User," and we will deal with the issue as soon as possible." - https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182130-What-do-I-do-if-my-Warframe-account-has-been-hacked-

Support: http://support.warframe.com/

Hopefully support will be able to help you.

Contact Digital Extremes Support ASAP with a Support Ticket. And I mean AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. While the account logs are still fresh.

Take screenshots of the e-mails detailing the unauthorized changes to your PSN account and send them in with the support ticket. With any luck, your Warframe account can be rolled back and the IP(s) of whoever accessed your account nuked from orbit (and any Warframe accounts your items or platinum were sent to nuked as well).

Sorry bro, I can feel your sadness, All the work done for years to go in just 1 day ... I wish you best luck to get a valid help from De and yo punish that son of ....... btw how that was even possible? Do you told your info to someone?

It is for this reason that I don't like having to use my PSN credentials to log into this site. They should change that somehow.

I 100% agree.

I already have a support ticket in. but I know DE is on a much deserved break right now, and with New Year's tonight/tomorrow holiday, no warframe for me :-(

Yeah, it looks like they sold everything, and the reason I think that is I have a significant amount more credits than when I got offline. All my event mods....x5 forma'ed weapons.....(mr 21 so i had pretty much everything).....

Thankfully they didn't mess with my clan dojo or members or anything like that....

Just makes me sad that's there's such sad people in the world these days though. 

Sorry bro, I can feel your sadness, All the work done for years to go in just 1 day ... I wish you best luck to get a valid help from De and yo punish that son of ....... btw how that was even possible? Do you told your info to someone?

Nope, never given my sign in stuff to anyone. I'm the sole person with the password (my wife doesn't even know it ;) ) 

Edited by (PS4)excat_56

Platinum I understand, but built warframes and weapons? Wow there is a special kind of a**hole out there.

Amen to that. 

I can't even think of anyone I've pissed off recently either. I could understand if I went out of my way to be an a*hole to someone, but I go out of my way to help people, that's all I pretty much do these days in Warframe....

I don't think that's how he got hacked more than likely it could have been someone on PSN or in a party or even in a mission.

I'm not saying that it is, but I just don't like having to enter in my account info as my login for this site, on the off chance that my computer (whichever computer I'm using atm) has been compromised. It is just another way to get hacked. That's all.

Edited by (PS4)GR13V4NC3

Oh yeah...not to mention, they KILLED MY KUBROWS!!! They never did anything to anyone other than the grineer, corpus, and infested! My innocent little puppies!! 

take down that comment you can get banned real quick

Well then that's an issue since you have it quoted, lol! 

Contact Digital Extremes Support ASAP with a Support Ticket. And I mean AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. While the account logs are still fresh.

Take screenshots of the e-mails detailing the unauthorized changes to your PSN account and send them in with the support ticket. With any luck, your Warframe account can be rolled back and the IP(s) of whoever accessed your account nuked from orbit (and any Warframe accounts your items or platinum were sent to nuked as well).

That would be very nice, thanks Letter. I submitted already, Do you know if they are working today or the weekend, or are they all off until after New Years? It's no big deal either way, I just don't want to be checking the support thing every hour on the hour if I know they are out until next week, lol. 

That would be very nice, thanks Letter. I submitted already, Do you know if they are working today or the weekend, or are they all off until after New Years? It's no big deal either way, I just don't want to be checking the support thing every hour on the hour if I know they are out until next week, lol. 

they will likely start working the 2nd or 3rd, 

((Also your warframe email should still be the same (you need to send a ticket to change it), so you wont need to ever check the support site ;) ))

idk if it's the same for ps4 though

Edited by -.A.-Prime