Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are The Coolest Warframes The Weakest?

leoxastaroth

Now it may be because i'm not cc'ing people but when i roll ash i consistently have the most kills, most damage % least damage taken % and very versatile kills (melee/powers mostly). i'm the rez guy with my inviz as well as the LS caper. I'm also super fast. Ash is a good aggressive frame and i just don't see the issue with him. I consistently perform well in daily sorties with him.

The coolest warframe IMO are Nyx, Ivara, Saryn, Eclipse, Mirage, Zephyr. Those are all the ones I play somewhat frequently and then loki for spy missions.

The weakest on the list is probably zephyr cause her 1 and 2 power are pretty useless. Mobility 2.0 kind of made flying pointless and her 2 always sucked so that leaves her 3 which is good and her ultimate which is good but inferior to other CC cause it is difficult to shoot people inside the tornado compared to something like nova ult. 

That being said I think "cool" is a matter of opinion and whether a frame is weak or not is also somewhat opinion based. I mean plenty of people think loki is cool as well as being really strong. Ash is a stereotypical ninja in a game about space ninjas some people find it cool others find it boring. Same with excalibur he is boring design wise being the first frame but his kit is actually pretty cool and varied. People should worry less about what other people are doing and more about trying to find a way to play what you want and get the most out of it. 

Looks are subjective. I love how Nova looks and shes always a good choice. I love how Valkyr looks (F*** her skin) and she is easy mode. I really enjoy Banshee's sleek design and I will go ape S#&$ for her skin, and she is one of the best damage buffing frames (doing 3 million with a dread red crit is easy and common now).