Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are The Coolest Warframes The Weakest?

leoxastaroth

It is always amusing how people feel the need to point out that something is opinion as if that is in any way relevant to anything being discussed.

Butthurt anti-Limbo players are fun to Banish the most. The ragequit is like icing on the butthurt cake. "OMG UR NOT PLYING OPTMLY!!! I GUN TELL DE!!"

*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*1*

Um... way to not provide a valid constructive way to respond.  Thanks for putting words in my mouth by the way. And proving that you're rude.

Loki is quite simply the coolest warframe when it comes to looks. When it comes to abilities he's just your stealth warframe.

As for limbo, he's not so much liked because of players who don't know how to use him and banish other players to the void,making them unable to do anything bit ait and wait.

Roll. Now you're out of the Rift. The only people I ever actually see complain about being Banished are those that have no idea how Limbo's mechanics work or how to escape them because they've never actually used him because he's not "optimal."

4 Hydroids are able to run interception? Yea, very cool, 1 Mirage can do this too

You still feel special saying that Limbo is good, is not broken? That's bullsht. Being in the rift doesn't prevent you from taking damage. Enemies can hack in the rift while you - not. You can't pick up loot dropped from enemies killed in the rift. And there must be more, i don't remember

4 Hydroids are able to run interception? Yea, very cool, 1 Mirage can do this too

You still feel special saying that Limbo is good, is not broken? That's bullsht. Being in the rift doesn't prevent you from taking damage. Enemies can hack in the rift while you - not. You can't pick up loot dropped from enemies killed in the rift. And there must be more, i don't remember

There is more, any Warframe with a damaging ability can go through the rift and kill enemies. Banish an Ember, boom, unkillable and can still use World on Fire. That is what's broken about him. Plus I do know about the roll. But what about cataclysm?  Players can still troll with that.

If it weren't for that, I'd give Limbo a slight praise. But as of right now, No.

Edited by KJRenz

Hydroid and Limbo are in a bad, bad place, to be honest. I love their concepts, but they need reworks badly.

That said, many of the coolest frames are amazing. Ivara, for one. Stylish and powerful. Has far more versatility than Loki in and out of stealth missions.

Ash... Ash is powerful in one way, but his issue is that he has only one good ability (bladestorm) and it's extra-boring. The others are either ineffective (smokebomb) or buggy (teleport)... but he'll get his time one day. So will Hydroid and Limbo. Just have to wait.

...I mean, I'm still on the 'Fix Halikar' train, so it's not very Soon, but they get there eventually.

Dude, Limbo is one of the best frames for solo play!
You can run through an entire map being shot at and take NO DAMAGE. He requires a LOT of skill to play, that's all.

A lot of the people who claim are uber vets and do massivly long runs (i.e. the ones who seemingly don't have a life) are those who just keep using the easy Meta of the game, and don't bother experimenting with the newer, more unique, and sometimes more powerful warframes.

You can run through an entire map being shot at and take NO DAMAGE. He requires a LOT of skill to play, that's all.

I can do it with Loki or Valkyr. Or Trinity with a little bit more effort.

Limbo is unique and has a huge potential but he works not right. I believe you can do a lot of things playing him, but much more playing other frames.

I also like Hydroid. Conceptually.

Ikr? I've been here for a week and this is ridiculous. Putting words in your "fingers", being overall rude and smarta** trying to be smarta** but pass as tryhards instead. But not everything is bad, there are good people here but the GP/SP ratio is obviously inclinated on shi**y people.

And we just won the best community award.

Anyway, I feel like you have been unlucky in your encounters, as this is actually a really nice community.

Though, there are some topics that must be avoided by all costs or they'll turn everyone into smarta**.

SP are just usually the loudest, sadly.

And we just won the best community award.

Anyway, I feel like you have been unlucky in your encounters, as this is actually a really nice community.

Though, there are some topics that must be avoided by all costs or they'll turn everyone into smarta**.

SP are just usually the loudest, sadly.

It is the best community, however this forum tends to attract the less good of the community.

The Warframe SubRedditt is much better

I can do it with Loki or Valkyr. Or Trinity with a little bit more effort.

Limbo is unique and has a huge potential but he works not right. I believe you can do a lot of things playing him, but much more playing other frames.

I also like Hydroid. Conceptually.

Except Limbo can have it perpetually. Remember, his ability GIVES HIM energy. You literally just run around indestructible. I was doing that in sorties, acting as a tank. Run around, get enemies attention, then pick off enemies like shield ospreys and such to make the party's life easier.

Limbo is actually legit. Oh and if someone goes down, limbo is very good at rez. Also, if you get the mod, Limbo can heal allies when you send them to the void. If you have a fra!e with lots of damage abilities (ash for instance) you can save the! AND help them since they will heal up and get energy while also being able to nuke things.

Limbo is underrated by far

Hydroid and Limbo are in a bad, bad place, to be honest. I love their concepts, but they need reworks badly.

That said, many of the coolest frames are amazing. Ivara, for one. Stylish and powerful. Has far more versatility than Loki in and out of stealth missions.

Ash... Ash is powerful in one way, but his issue is that he has only one good ability (bladestorm) and it's extra-boring. The others are either ineffective (smokebomb) or buggy (teleport)... but he'll get his time one day. So will Hydroid and Limbo. Just have to wait.

...I mean, I'm still on the 'Fix Halikar' train, so it's not very Soon, but they get there eventually.

What specifically about Teleport is buggy? And how is Smokebomb ineffective? Smokebomb costs 15 less energy to cast, lasts roughly 11 seconds less (than invisibility), and comes with a radial stagger. All in all that sounds pretty effective to me.

A lot of the people who claim are uber vets and do massivly long runs (i.e. the ones who seemingly don't have a life) are those who just keep using the easy Meta of the game, and don't bother experimenting with the newer, more unique, and sometimes more powerful warframes.

I have to ask, what aspect of playing Limbo requires "a LOT of skill"? I mean, press 2 and proceed to walk around untouched. Need to damage a group? Press 4 while aiming at a group. Kill that group of enemies and if things get hairy, press 4 again which instantly removes the entire group from the rift. Alternatively, if there are no other enemies around you can instead opt to press 2.

I'd wager that the players you mentioned are already fully aware of which frames are the most powerful for whatever the situation is. They use specialized team compositions that take advantage of the strengths of frames that are relevant to their goal. I cannot think of a frame that is powerful but is being ignored by the players who are attempting to do something that X frame would be a major help.

Except Limbo can have it perpetually. Remember, his ability GIVES HIM energy. You literally just run around indestructible. I was doing that in sorties, acting as a tank. Run around, get enemies attention, then pick off enemies like shield ospreys and such to make the party's life easier.

Limbo is actually legit. Oh and if someone goes down, limbo is very good at rez. Also, if you get the mod, Limbo can heal allies when you send them to the void. If you have a fra!e with lots of damage abilities (ash for instance) you can save the! AND help them since they will heal up and get energy while also being able to nuke things.

Limbo is underrated by far

Being able to run around invulnerable is cool, being able to rez people while invulnerable is cool, but unless your team is willing to work with/around you, having a Limbo on the team can often be less than optimal. Loki/Trinity/Valkyr can all rez people while remaining nigh-invulnerable/invulnerable. Unlike Limbo they do not lose the ability to continuously output weapon damage to non-banished enemies, and this makes them more versatile. Limbo isn't bad, but he isn't super amazing either.

you had Limbo who just sounded insane with his banishing ability and so on

As for Limbo, Banshing is annoying. The effects to it are annoying. His entire kit is just a gimmick. His fourth ability is annoying since you can troll people with it. Plus, Rift surge is just there to be a nuisance. It should've been a passive.

These were my exact before/after thoughts of limbo. He needs TLC asap.

@OP The thing is you first have to figure out what is your own style of play, what makes the game fun for you, once you do that the choice of Warframe will come to you. I'm a practical player so I use the best tool for the best job, spy missions I use either Ivara or Loki, normal exterminate I use Rhino Prime, defense missions or Interceptions I use Frost etc. So like I said once you figure your play style the right Warframe will come to you:)

These were my exact before/after thoughts of limbo. He needs TLC asap.

The only I wish they would fix with Limbo is the ability to get drops while in Rift. If you could get drops in the rift, he would make a easily devastating tank since he would never run out of energy and perpetually stay there and use his 1 ability. Also very good with Ember then since he could around around nuking everything and getting pick ups without getting hurt ever

honestly, all 3 of them need a Rework, but I would not say Ash is weak. he can do an impressive amount of damage, and with Teleport, he can always be on the move. plus he has a very high Health pool.

Limbo is usable, particularly if you use Rift walk and Banish to single out and kill enemies. but his trolling days left a nasty scar on the community and now he is neglected.

Hydroid is the most annoying to get (yes, Vay Hek is more annoying than Limbo Theorem quest IMO), and is rather squishy, but his CC is pretty good, and the Undertow is an interesting mechanic.

once the later 2 get reworked, they'll be amazing. Ash only needs a slight tweak IMO.

its all about what u enjoy to play....... i once tryed in tyer 4 suv solo ash with max power its joke.... and its really boring u just press 4 all over again and watch on u energy pool.....i like loki ivara more cz u can try some new things....

Ash is good Warframe in right hands, but that can be said about all Warframes. Limbo can be annoying little troll in team, or saves everyone from failing the mission. So IMO you should try warframes, and don't listens what others say about it.

P.S. Be reasonable

Every frame has their own playstyle. Like to manipulate? Go for Nyx! Metric ****-tons o' damage? Nova will be good for you! Interrupting enemies with your flamboyant poses/interrupting abilities? Nezha will be your guy! Punch? Rhino it is! Stealth more your speed? Loki will be perfect? More punch? Atlas! Burn everything? Ember!

Loads if different playstyles. Minus a few staples, its the little things that matter. Your ability to retreat/disappear into another plane of existence/disappear entirely may save you from dying while your friends disappear entirely too! But they disappear in a bad way. They ded.