Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyxs Everywhere. I Call Upon Ye.

I have no idea why. Ash is my favourite Warframe, but Nyx is definitely a second. Maybe it's because of her mad CC abilities, plus being able to turn your biggest enemy into the grunt of your litter (for a limited time only). I enjoy all 3 of her Abilities... wait, there's 4? The hell are Psychic Bolts?

Anyway, you have Mind Control, which, as stated already, turns your biggest Enemy into the grunt of your team.
You have Chaos which is great for taking off the heat.
And then there's Absorb. I don't know how you use it but I like to store up a bit of damage before unleashing my ranged knockdown, dealing decent damage plus knocking everything down, giving everyone some breathing room. Plus it's a great shield for Objectives. Oh, you wanted to take out that Terminal while we hack it? Nah. How about you keep trying to destroy it while I absorb your damage and throw it right back at you and your allies, killing you, if not, knocking you down.

I utilize Nyx as a sort of...

Deterrent...

Always liked the Idea of enemies turning into allies. Nyx can properly do that, along with Nekros.

Only difference

Nyx's can be recast on the same target, with over a minute of duration each time, lets say an enemy unit you want, keep it allied, and if you have smart team matrs, keep it's HP up using Rejuvenation or Trinity. Buff it with Rhino's Roar or Mind Freak Augment for +500% damage, all examples on an enemy-turned ally. Ever tried seeing the havoc a Napalm or even a Butcher wreaks with buffs from other 'frame and Mind Freak's +500%? This is why I like Nyx. Plus she can turn Eximus enemies as allies.

Nekros however, can summon loads of enemies at once. (Up to 17 at once for at least over a minute) he can buff their damage And Max HP, but once the timer ends... All those racked up allies perish. That's the downside, also Eximus units are exempt from Shadows use... Quantity over Quality. But, Nekros can summon some uniques that Nyx can't properly utilize. Such as Grineer Manics, Zanuka(oddly enough), and Juggernauts for example.

I think I just broke away from the topic somewhat lol.

Going to be that guy but... Them legs... them hips... Dat booty... Throw Mesa Noble stance on her, MMMMMM!!! The telepathic goddess can Mind Freak me anytime! YES MA'AM!

More serious note, overall art design, and her mind control abilities are awesome. She always made it easier for me to introduce a friend to Warframe by being that powerful ally they needed to help pick them up time to time when things got too difficult because of crap Damaged Mods. Chaos whilst stealing the mind of a Heavy Grineer with Mind Freak.

Edited by (PS4)FunyFlyBoy

Nekros however, can summon loads of enemies at once. (Up to 17 at once for at least over a minute) he can buff their damage And Max HP, but once the timer ends... All those racked up allies perish. That's the downside, also Eximus units are exempt from Shadows use... Quantity over Quality. But, Nekros can summon some uniques that Nyx can't properly utilize. Such as Grineer Manics, Zanuka(oddly enough), and Juggernauts for example.

I think I just broke away from the topic somewhat lol.

I could have sworn I summoned Eximus Units before as a Nekroz.

Used to love Nyx (still second or third most used frame according to profile stats I believe) because what's cooler than a psychic gunslinging witch? 

Unfortunately she feels a little dated now and my true love (Loki) got Irradiating Disarm. 

The interesting thing is no one is using the aug ment mod for chaos as a reason...

Blah blah Loki this, Loki that...

Nyx can blanket a very large range with a wave that causes chaos on any mob that walks through it... Max range, efficency, then best duration without sacrificing range, max primed flow, and you can blanket the world in chaos causing waves till it literally looks like the tide is coming in. Thats why I love nyx.. Loki can never do that...

nyx always felt pretty dry to me (despite maining her and enjoying her playstyle) until they redid Mind Control and made it something fairly fun.  still havent gotten the aug for it, but it's really fun on things like mobile defense hitting chaos and then grabbing a heavy gunner to start dunkin other orokin