All frames are endgame for me ~

mFrBVD8.gif

Alright, here top 5 I'd pick from preference/fashion

1. Ivara Prime

2. Loki Prime

3. Mirage Prime

4. Frost Prime

5. Trinity Prime

PS yes Mirage Ivare isn't prime yet, but eventually I'll use them when released <3

Edited by Fionntan

Rhino

Ivara

Frost

Trinity

Loki

Honorable mention goes to...

Chroma (still getting familiar with him but love me a great tank)

Nyx (she'd be my 6th choice)

I haven't finishing building Nezah so not enough experience there and is the only frame I haven't played yet.

The meta of this game is always changing and without it the game would get boring quickly I respect everything DE has done to Warframe (excluding saryn 1 tap to kill) I'm still grieving , trust me after I got back into Warframe after a year of not playing on my Pc account and then being a couch potato and playing on my xbox everything was a shock including what they did to frost then. We adjust the Warframe community always has done

Frost is great the only thing are the equiped weapons for melee. I dont Deals Only damage He reduces armor. He got 23 cc abilities and one defensive ones t4 surv. 40+ minutes are also possible u have to use ur 4 bubbles. And one Main if u want. The playstyle is up 2 u how tactical u use his bubbles and cc abilities. I love it

The only thing is i need end game build weapons XD. And the right weapons

They wont necessarily perform super well in endgame, but i will definately BRING them.

1 Ex Aequo

3. Mag (any faction, not just corpus)

Yep, super polyvalent, u just have to adapt either the loadout n/or the gameplay, and she's really straight to the point so messing is harder, even when not really focused.

Valkyr : invulnerable berzerk kitten, what else can you even ask for?

& Vauban : I effin create my battle ground and control it. <= Brings (at least to me) the feeling of OPness a game like Warframe is supposed to give.

4: Soon Trinity coz i like supporting my teammates (what i already do with mag but she doesnt heal).

5: Loki : because sometimes you just want to watch grineers whacking each others with batons.