Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Warframe Idea. Bloodmage

(PSN)TheANSER-42

• 4 weeks later...

DE already has many concepts in the works, they won't have time to take yours as well.

Your best bet is to come up with your own concept, fully fleshed out and the whole shabang, and present it in the forums once more.

I wish you good luck in your venture ^__^

First ability-curse-costs 25 energy and 10 health- all nearby enemies gain a random elemental status proc. Lasts 3/5/7/10 seconds. Killing a cursed enemy returns 10 health.

Second ability-sacrifice-cost-50 energy-automatically revives a teammate from any distance. Leaves you with one hp. Shields are uneffected.

Third ability is a W.I.P.

Ultimate-blood bound-cost-75 energy and 75 health- all enemies within 10/11/13/15 meters are bound to each other 30%/40%/55%/75% taken by one bound enemy is taken by all other bound enemies.

Example- I cast on a butcher and a heavy gunner. I do 100 damage to the butcher. The heavy gunner then takes 75 damage

Edited by (PS4)TheANSER-42

So basically a complete suicide frame. You can't just slap high health costs everywhere and give the frame literally zero ways to regain said hp.

Replace 1st ability with some way to obtain health & look into tuning the health costs.

4th ability is basically Nekros' 4th but with health cost, little more damage and less specters. Try to come up with something new for that as well.

1st ability example - Single target spell that upon contact with enemy deals X damage and returns x% of said damage to you in form of health.

4th ability example - honestly, your 3rd ability has potential to be 4th instead. Maybe add in that all bound enemies return x% of health on kill and it'll do just fine.

Edited by Tennonymous