The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunhow's Gift Worth It?

BabyBomi

Question

595p seems a tad much, I'm really only looking for the War but stalker never drops it. I have $50USD on my steam right now which can get 1k plat (I can top up another $50 if needed). A plat discount would be nice but I honestly don't think I'm going to get it.

I will definitely be buying plat tmrrw because I need warframe slots. I'll probably need like 300 plat for slots, and 100-200 ish for potatoes. I'll also need to save some for later (mods, stuff). That really leaves no room for a 595 plat purchase. And plus, 595 plat can be used in much better places, it honestly doesn't seem worth it to me.

What do u guys think?

Well the first question to be asked would be do you have a Scimitar craft yet? Cause then you can't use the skin for that yet. Then excluding that and maybe getting War atm other things should maybe be higher on your list. And you could always just farm Stalker for War for free. And then cosmetics which look nice so that's a +. And then cosmetics for your Kubrow. So pretty much the entire thing is cosmetic excluding War. So if your the kinda guy who likes cosmetics then yea it's worth it.

It's worth it if you want the cosmetics. Anything else is merely a bonus, I feel. I think it's a great package, but misses a single mod (guess which).

Tempo Royale? I have that lel, and nah I don't have schimitar, I also think the cosmetics will be wasted, especially the kubrow one. I don't think it's worth it...

Well the first question to be asked would be do you have a Scimitar craft yet? Cause then you can't use the skin for that yet. Then excluding that and maybe getting War atm other things should maybe be higher on your list. And you could always just farm Stalker for War for free. And then cosmetics which look nice so that's a +. And then cosmetics for your Kubrow. So pretty much the entire thing is cosmetic excluding War. So if your the kinda guy who likes cosmetics then yea it's worth it.

U cant have war and broken war at same time. War requires broken war to ctraft and for broken war u need war. So if u want to have both ull need to buy Hunhows gift.

I personally can't say it's worth it because I don't like the cosmetics, but you might like them in the end cosmetics are up to the person everyone has different opinions on them. If you want the war which is a really amazing greatsword and don't want to farm it off shadow stalker or farm for the scimitar pieces then yeah this pack is worth it 

U cant have war and broken war at same time. War requires broken war to ctraft and for broken war u need war. So if u want to have both ull need to buy Hunhows gift.

That's not true at all, you can have both without the hunhows gift, shadow stalker drops both broken war bp and war bps it obviously takes so much longer and competing second dream gives you broken war.

Tempo Royale? I have that lel, and nah I don't have schimitar, I also think the cosmetics will be wasted, especially the kubrow one. I don't think it's worth it...

No for some reason this pack doesn't include Vengeful Revenant which is the new stance. Tempo royale isn't even farm able atm might come back from baro or the new event coming up !

Well, that's up to you, man. For example, I found use for the Pakal armour set and thus made my investment worthwhile. If that isn't the case with you, then by all means you shouldn't waste your money on the pack. Thing is, with these customization packs they offer as good of a value for money as you make of it.

Pretty sure he's referring to Vengeful Revenant

Correct.

No for some reason this pack doesn't include Vengeful Revenant which is the new stance. Tempo royale isn't even farm able atm might come back from baro or the new event coming up !

The console Tenno got Tempo Royale in stock at Baro, so it's highly probable we'll be getting it as well.

Edited by Gale47

Most things feel "overpriced" in the shop. The reason is exactly that, when you put 50% or 75% discount into the equation, platinum immediately gets very cheap.

Personally i got that pack via trading chat, selling ember p sets like confetti.

One could say that exploiting market prices and undroppable items isn't a "clean" way to raise 600p, but I simply couldn't think of a better way that doesn't involve spending unhealthy amounts of time spamming trade chat for items worth 10p or less each.

Never purchase plat without a discount of some description.

What do I think?

I think that your first comment saying you only care about the War invalidates your comment on the bundle containing a set of armor, a liset skin, kubrow armor, and a hard to obtain weapon costing too much.

Plat discounts are rather frequent- if you want to buy plat tomorrow to get slots instead of waiting and saving a LOT of money- that's your choice, and the- literal- price you pay.

Since you can't have Broken-War and War at the same time if you don't buy the Hunhow's Gift, I would say it's worth it.

Broken War will be available as a drop in sorties eventually. Source: DE Steve's twitter.

Edited by Stratego89

Honestly, I bought it for the accesories and scimitar skin. I had no idea it included the war. It's a guilty pleasure. If you like the looks of the accesories and can use them, I guess you can say it's worth it. Always keep slots in top priority.

That's not true at all, you can have both without the hunhows gift, shadow stalker drops both broken war bp and war bps it obviously takes so much longer and competing second dream gives you broken war.

-_-    i just wrote what u need to build those wapons. War bluprint needs broken war as a weapon and Brocen war needs Built War. Start reading properly or check info before writing -_-

As others have said, it's really up to opinion. 

I bought this pack. Truthfully, I can say -DE- would have made a killing if the pieces were separate in the market. 

The scimitar skin is just ugly, I've gotten mileage out of the shoulder and chest pieces, and War ... OH WAR ! I JUST WANT TO RUB YOU ALL OVER MY BODY !

Ah, um, crap. Incoming warning point. He he :D  

Well, that's up to you, man. For example, I found use for the Pakal armour set and thus made my investment worthwhile. If that isn't the case with you, then by all means you shouldn't waste your money on the pack. Thing is, with these customization packs they offer as good of a value for money as you make of it.

Correct.

The console Tenno got Tempo Royale in stock at Baro, so it's highly probable we'll be getting it as well.

When I said might come back I meant  "come back again" not sure why I didn't type that X.X