Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno's Honor: Tenno / Sentient Hybrid Weapons, Cosmetics, Companions & Archwing Stats / Description / Art Inside Archwing Update HONORWING (16/6/2016)

Scharkie

Companions Update is here!

Added Kubrow and Kavat armor, Sentinel will probally come next week as it still needs some stats and final details in art.

Gifs will come to all of these new added pieces aswell.

Further more Lore has been delayed because some irl stuff has delayed it, but it will be here at the end.

cya soon when the sentinel comes.

Best solution would be to give it just 1 stance covering both the s&s mode and the greatsword mode.

Or it could get 2 loadout slots, one for the sword and board and one for the greatsword. Would problably be a bit of work but at least no new stance would be required.

• 2 weeks later...

T_T Took some time but its here at last, the promised sentinel that was supposed to ship with the kubrow and kevat armor.

Well atleast the delay gave Darkruler2500 alot of time to work out some sweet stats for this beauty.

Guess thats it for tenno's hono.......... STOP RIGHT THERE!

0_0 whats this 1 more secret update in the making?

well better start guessing Tenno.

Cya next update

(P.S. animations for all companions items are coming)

Edited by Scharkie1333

• 1 month later...

This... is the most beautiful thing... that I have ever seen on these forums.

DE- Hire these people, start something for tennogen that would allow this, get them in the game- idc how, make this happen, PLEASE.

Edited by Stratego89

How do I upvote multiple times? (say about a million times)

I would never, EVER, use any other weapons if I got this. I would totally pay for these too. (Sentient access / Hunhow access perhaps?)

Edited by OG_DragonSkllzz
Typo

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, (PS4)Renucleus said:

DUDE THIS IS SICK, My favourite is that greatsword/sword and shield you have going there. I would absolutely kill for that to get into the game.

HOW,how do you all keep finding this topic :)

The archwing Bundle has been slotted in my To Do list, it wont come anytime soon cause of other concepts, feel free to leave back archwing themes.

Edited by Scharkie1333

7 hours ago, Scharkie1333 said:

The archwing Bundle has been slotted in my To Do list, it wont come anytime soon cause of other concepts, feel free to leave back archwing themes.

because we got your back Scharkie... hehehe XD

WE ARE HERE for the support! :3

14 hours ago, Scharkie1333 said:

Because you linked it from the tennogen forum, and cause it's amazing. Untill this gets added in some way we will never stop finding it =P.