Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Sortie

--G-Force--

my god 11th january sortie 3 corpus excavation , was one of the hardest missions i done , except when grinner were broken on some event at draco enemies were 300, but S#&$ this sortie 3 was just incredible, the amount of times players just dropped out, being to hard for them, after several attempts finally found 3 players to have a go, and we got there in the end ,just, using hundreds of tabs reviving nearly every few seconds, the time it took because excavators were 1 shotted , what a drain , and all that bs for a stupid f king lens , what an incredible rip off , i have decided sortie is just not worth doing , not until the obviously broken rewards get fixed, the lens arent worth anything , to reward a lens in sortie is laughable, or cryable 

Edited by --G-Force--

Sorti 1 OP 0

I laughable you need to understand sorti were created to give challenge a daily one but challenge.

Is not intended to give you rewards...the rewards were probably added to be something to look forward to after putting effort not that the rewards need to equal the effort.

If your finding sorti hard because your no experience or skilled enough and are always dying then sorti aren't for you instead they will just make you dread it.

BUT if your having fun not dying to much but you know the danger that getting hit means then sorti are fun challenge.

Disagreed on all levels.

One hard mission once in a while is enjoyable even if the rewards are "laughable". Who cares about rewards i had great fun.

wasn't asking for a agree or disagree, every mission has a reward, the level of sortie isn't evens with a lens reward. i agree with the hard mission being enjoyable, i just never enjoyed this particular mission

Excavation mission shorties are easy if you don't have brain dead teammates and at least a frost.

1) frost stays and spam globe need BIG globe

2) others kill stuff while staying inside.

3) only have one point up at a time.

Only hard when you have stupid teammates who thinks they are Rambo

Sorti 1 OP 0

I laughable you need to understand sorti were created to give challenge a daily one but challenge.

Is not intended to give you rewards...the rewards were probably added to be something to look forward to after putting effort not that the rewards need to equal the effort.

If your finding sorti hard because your no experience or skilled enough and are always dying then sorti aren't for you instead they will just make you dread it.

BUT if your having fun not dying to much but you know the danger that getting hit means then sorti are fun challenge.

it was sortie 3 , not 1

@above

Last time I check you are the 1st to complain about sorti today on the forum so yes Sorti 1

Congratz

your either not at the level to tackle those challenges or you lack preparation since you did mention you got a team together.

Edited by Leavith

Excavation mission shorties are easy if you don't have brain dead teammates and at least a frost.

1) frost stays and spam globe need BIG globe

2) others kill stuff while staying inside.

3) only have one point up at a time.

Only hard when you have stupid teammates who thinks they are Rambo

agree , just to play with randoms, was my only option at the time , because to solo sortie 3 was out of my capabilities , and yes we had rambos that kept dying and need reviving , otherwise they would have run out of revives, if just left to die, but i suppose that just added to the fun of the mission ,(for some),, i just didn't enjoy the mission

@above

Last time I check you are the 1st to complain about sorti today on the forum so yes Sorti 1

Congratz

your either not at the level to tackle those challenges or you lack preparation since you did mention you got a team together.

just randoms

Edited by --G-Force--

@above

Congratz

yes my preparation was poor and my skill level is poor , so i simply not up to the sortie challenge

@G Force

Don't worry Sorti are only hard when you allowed them to overwhelm you.

In the situation if I was in your I would have organized the team not setting off any extractors we weren't gonna watch and make sure to deal witht he enemy long before they get near the excavator if I didn't have frost.

Sorti 1 OP 0

i was doing the reviving , not the dying , and my dislike to the mission , is nothing to do with my skill level as you seem to want to keep telling me, 

@G Force

Don't worry Sorti are only hard when you allowed them to overwhelm you.

In the situation if I was in your I would have organized the team not setting off any extractors we weren't gonna watch and make sure to deal witht he enemy long before they get near the excavator if I didn't have frost.

yes i agree the mission was becoming overwhelming and drained me to the point off logging off

I agree with the current sortie loot system it's a mess but they are doing something about this. But i don't agree with you for picknicking at the ground all the time. Take a frost and be the boss. It really isn't that hard. You say you aren't the one picknicking, but your teammates were. Tell them to stay in the globe or ignore them. Don't risk your and the drill's life because some people aren't paying attention.

Is level 100 enemy plus some modifier so challenging? For randoms who don't have time to figure out solid tactics, Yes it is. However for most organized teams, I'm pretty sure level 100 is just warm-up, modifier can be annoying but there's always straight solution.

So my advice, try to communicate even it's random team. Even if your team brought some bad loadouts, sometimes it's still possible to make use of what's on hand.