Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get A Post Noticed?

LikeABawsh

Whilst I can't say personally how to do it, Demonkey is right.

1) If you're posting a concept, format and devise it on a separate word processing program. It saves a lot of time and you can come back to it rather than having to lurk on a forum for far more hours than necessary.

2) A clear thread title that can neatly sum up what it's all about.

3) Capacity to actually engage with positive or negative comments with maturity. Much as negativity can be a downer, so long as it's a constructive type of critique, you're in a position to gain from the ensuing discourse.

4) If it's relevant, pictures help. Though don't go too overboard.

5) Take advantage of Spoiler tags and, if necessary, adding in hyperlinks to areas around the web that relate to what you're discussing.

6) Don't expect too much. Be grateful for what traffic you get and be willing to accept that it might only go so far unless it's a cut above the rest. If people detect bitterness rather than grace if it goes under, it might impact negatively later on.

End of the day, all you can do is try. Win or lose, better to have done something than nothing.

Really simple!

Be Erebus, OverlordMcGeek, Noamuth, Skycook3y, Trailgamer5, Valteria, Dacond, A Frikn Grizzly and others and its a guaranteed looker.

Post any Anime role playing topic. - Guaranteed success!

Role play a make believe fight within the thread or throw in random unrelated ideas.

Yup, I think that'll do it!!

Really simple!

Be Erebus, OverlordMcGeek, Noamuth, Skycook3y, Trailgamer5, Valteria, Dacond, A Frikn Grizzly and others and its a guaranteed looker.

Post any Anime role playing topic. - Guaranteed success!

Role play a make believe fight within the thread or throw in random unrelated ideas.

Yup, I think that'll do it!!

Would you like to see my posts in general discussion? *looks back to the Umbra days* Let the salt flow and the flames rise!!!!!!!!

Would you like to see my posts in general discussion? *looks back to the Umbra days* Let the salt flow and the flames rise!!!!!!!!

Ah sure, why not. That'll be an interesting read as long as there's no reference or complaints of women getting free stuff or dorky images of stupid dracula top hat. You were very vocal especially when we argued about bullying. In all seriousness, I hope all things are good with you MK?

Ah sure, why not. That'll be an interesting read as long as there's no reference or complaints of women getting free stuff or dorky images of stupid dracula top hat. You were very vocal especially when we argued about bullying. In all seriousness, I hope all things are good with you MK?

Yes they are. One thing people say about me is that I'm stubborn but if I'm right and no one knows I will not back down...ever, it's my moral code. That's why even when people laughed and ridiculed me about Umbra I refused to say they were right, because they weren't and that would be a lie.

Also I'm big on gender "equality" becuase I can see threats and react before they can come to be. The best defense is a good offence. This may sound like crazy gibberish but in the end it will make sense.... Good travels. Also don't you dare insult Alucard!!!! Long liv teh K1ing!!!!!!!!!

Yes they are. One thing people say about me is that I'm stubborn but if I'm right and no one knows I will not back down...ever, it's my moral code. That's why even when people laughed and ridiculed me about Umbra I refused to say they were right, because they weren't and that would be a lie.

Also I'm big on gender "equality" becuase I can see threats and react before they can come to be. The best defense is a good offence. This may sound like crazy gibberish but in the end it will make sense.... Good travels. Also don't you dare insult Alucard!!!! Long liv teh K1ing!!!!!!!!!

And they are right. You are stubborn but I highly respect a person with a moral code and especially if a person has a word of honor. 

I notice you often double quote. Can I ask why? Its driving me crazy. Last time you quoted me 4 times and it was a very sensitive subject. 

For the record, I don't have anything against Alucard or any top hat wearing character. Off the record, I'm just commenting on a real trickster/hypocrite and cosplaying "not cool dracula" but "dorky dracula". Encourages people to post in the selfie page and says its free from criticism and judgement, and then bad mouths women as freeloaders. Baited me and used my comment as an example to make a point. Talks to member who is a known transvestite but comments about men pretending to be women. What a real piece of work.

Edited by (PS4)makrisbrik

And they are right. You are stubborn but I highly respect a person with a moral code and especially if a person has a word of honor. 

I notice you often double quote. Can I ask why? Its driving me crazy. Last time you quoted me 4 times and it was a very sensitive subject. 

For the record, I don't have anything against Alucard or any top hat wearing character. Off the record, I'm just commenting on a real trickster/hypocrite and cosplaying "not cool dracula" but "dorky dracula". Encourages people to post in the selfie page and says its free from criticism and judgement, and then bad mouths women as freeloaders. Baited me and used my comment as an example to make a point. Talks to member who is a known transvestite but comments about men pretending to be women. What a real piece of work.

I know I was joking about Alucard. Also Iq outer so much because my IPad glitches a lot. Some say I have superior post cloning technology to the grineeer, the queens have been chasing me ever since..... Though The most important part of my code is that I will not saying anything is true unless I know I is 100% true, and will not back down from my point if that is the case. Basically when I'm right people might as well be slamming into a brick wall and trying to break through.

Oh, I see. That is indeed superior cloning tech and I would not mind from now on. 

Its good to have principles and sticking by them and its refreshing to know that you didn't say you're always right. At some point in your life, you would have to compromise maybe to a point of stretching your principles especially when you get into a serious relationship or marriage. Because arguing with your girlfriend/wife would be pointless. She'd always win.

I feel like I painted a huge target on my back for my comment above. And this is the quiet before the storm. I just would like to get back to gaming and having fun in the forum. I don't appreciate being tricked or played.

Oh, I see. That is indeed superior cloning tech and I would not mind from now on. 

Its good to have principles and sticking by them and its refreshing to know that you didn't say you're always right. At some point in your life, you would have to compromise maybe to a point of stretching your principles especially when you get into a serious relationship or marriage. Because arguing with your girlfriend/wife would be pointless. She'd always win.

I feel like I painted a huge target on my back for my comment above. And this is the quiet before the storm. I just would like to get back to gaming and having fun in the forum. I don't appreciate being tricked or played.

No, what you said is true. I cannot deny this. There is a reason I have these principles,the same reason I will never get married nor have any types of relationships...I know the truth about the world we live in a truth which if we all knew it makes it pointless to be here. Nevertheless comprises are needed sometimes in life but I'd rather leave this place and fighting for what I believe in then staying here a coward. Oh...my I've almost revialed too much. Don't dwell much on what I have said here, but thanks not many people acknowledge me for what I do.