The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is All This Fuzz About Draco?

FallingHeaven

Question

The only Draco I know of is the interception on Ceres (?) I did 15 waves, and reward wasn't really worth mentioning.

Is this Draco the same as the one people have been talking about?

If yes, is it because I didn't bring the "right" frame to "exploit" possible loophole? Or I didn't do enough waves for better drops?

Thanks

23 answers to this question

You have three types of players.

1. The guy who shoots into the Loot Cave.

2. The guy who sits in the Loot Cave to stop the guy shooting into the Loot Cave.

3. The guy who runs past the two mentioned above who could care less about what their doing and is just playing the game.

Since Number 2 can't stop Number 1 in the game. They flock to the forums to whine all day about it hoping to cash in on the Developer shutting it down so they can gloat.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

I think that people don't like it because it is the easiest way to get any weapon/warframe to 30 with minimal effort...

Basically this, only people in Recruiting chat LOVE it for that reason. once you're a high level and you're spending Forma after Forma on your gear to maximize them (or leveling trash gear for the MR) it becomes kinda a godsend due to the speed compared to everything else.

Because players can skip progression and skip all the content the game offers. Then when they're a high MR, they don't know what they're doing

Unfortunately THIS is also a thing which makes Draco leave a bad taste in many players mouths (myself included)

Draco is currently the most popular method of leveling. Basically, you get the right team, one of you kills everything at insane rate, everyone else get affinity for weapons/frames.

Also not a bad place to farm Orokin cells, mods, etc. 

The only Draco I know of is the interception on Ceres (?) I did 15 waves, and reward wasn't really worth mentioning.

Is this Draco the same as the one people have been talking about?

If yes, is it because I didn't bring the "right" frame to "exploit" possible loophole? Or I didn't do enough waves for better drops?

Thanks

To actually answer the question...

This is the same Draco everyone is talking about.

Because enemies in Interception respawn as quickly as you kill them, you can farm for affinity (and other things) very quickly by bringing a squad tailored for wide-range AoE damage (such as Excalibur's Radial Javelin or Equinox's Maim). With particular squad compositions, you can kill an absolutely massive number of enemies in a short amount of time.

Because players can skip progression and skip all the content the game offers. Then when they're a high MR, they don't know what they're doing

And this, kids, is what we call an objective description of something.

Draco is a mission where affinity is relatively easily obtained when compared to other game modes. Due to this game's larger extend of weapons and equipment to rank up, it is a mission preferred by a lot of players to rank up their equipment.

Though if you compare it to some good void missions and others, I don't think it is that special, it's just that it is well known, which means there are always squads available

Draco proper use .. rank and bank wep and frames. Reranking Weps ( Frames if you know how to cap/stay alive while doing it)  Atm due to current game state only way to get Focus in under an hour unboosted.

It the most common way to ease the grind.

Current meta is Rj excal ( Damage and only frame who gets focus ) Ev trin, 2 more buffer's/capper/leechs  most commonly Frost p and Rhino P 

Nasty useage.. I need Draco leech xp PLZZZZZZZZZZ , idjoits who want easy button leveling and  no idea how to play and they they have lv 30 frames have never actually used any of the skills or played with them, who then go on forums to suggest changes to make their coolest frame more uber.

Way to not draco,  run survival missions,  Jump on credit farm on semeni  , work you way up in Dark sectors,  basically play anything but. BTW have a tonkor you can level any frame up to in the infested dark sector defenses easily enough by solo to 40.  just have to know where  to stand 

You have three types of players.

1. The guy who shoots into the Loot Cave.

2. The guy who sits in the Loot Cave to stop the guy shooting into the Loot Cave.

3. The guy who runs past the two mentioned above who could care less about what their doing and is just playing the game.

Since Number 2 can't stop Number 1 in the game. They flock to the forums to whine all day about it hoping to cash in on the Developer shutting it down so they can gloat.

Yeah im number three. I juss want to level up and s#!t.. Lok

I used draco to rush my MR up to 20 in 3 months of playing. I dont complain about content coming out too slowly. I feel like i can finally focus in on putting forma/lenses/exilus adapters and serious time into frames and weapons i ranked up initially and thought were fun to do so. I agree if you complain about the rate content is released then abusing fast affinity is bad. If you did it to expose yourself to everything quickly and chose what to specialize in i see no reason it should be looked down on.