crimsonspartan1

No bro.... I was talking about you killing that dude on purpose

Not about mr

Not about end game

but about you killing that dude on purpose

And now you said for fun.

How low can you go :(

Very low if you ask me :)

Seriously though, sometimes things are not fair. I have no problems carrying low MR people as long as they know what they are doing and are useful (and there are many of that, mind you), but when you find someone that is a hindrance to a team, be it AFK (yes, a Sortie with an afk MR 20 Trin is REALLY fun) or by being totally useless, and even a Hydroid would do better.

I know I was a total $&*^ to him, but if you ask MR 12 players to specifically carry you while being a MR 4, there is something wrong there

It is one of the worst things actually. If you have no real proof and I mean real proof not a single picture, your word or a small video it is called calumny

It would be, if it were not for the fact that it has already been studied and identified as having an important role in self-regulation. Shame is the most intensely felt of the negative self-conscious emotions, more than guilt, embarrassment, and humiliation (Tangney, 1995). The strength of the felt emotion will have an impact on motivational force. 

Research into shame as a motivator date back to the 60's, probably earlier; it's well established that shame is a great motivator; a negative motivator, yes, but a motivator all the same.

If you're still curious, read Kazimierz Dabrowski's Personality-shaping Through Positive Disintegration (1967); in it he writes of shame’s role in the long-term process of personal change and growth. 

Believe me, don't believe me .. makes me no nevermind. 

Edited by Kenboushou

I dont mr gate so if a player contributes as best they can im ok with it

but then if those same people who are wanting to be carried continuously rush into the 45+lvl enemies group , then die multiple times in under minute and continue to ask why we wont pick them up. 

its like, stop being a banzi charger with a stick at enemies with machine guns lol 

qIm3E.gif

OP: focus farming has significantly changed the nature of Draco. Now if I go to Draco it is to get a quick 1000+ kills and I really don't care what other players do. (I don't enjoy stealth)

The "leechers" up the enemy spawn rate so I get more focus - they get free leveling. I consider it a win-win.

Is it messed up?

Yup

I like doing PUGS because it's just more fun that way. 

I like seeing random frames and wacky setups of all varieties and it's how I've had some of the most fun ever. If people stick to recruit chat for maximum xp or perfect meta squad for sortie/or whatever they are doing, they will miss a lot of good times. 

You can still get a pretty good bit of xp just doing Draco to 4 rounds with total randoms, and I have had great enjoyment doing it. Usually the people in PUGs are only leveling one thing at most and at least half know what they are doing. 

But I do every mission PUG because I just enjoy never knowing what frames I will see, or what weapon combos will be used. Maybe I will see something totally original. Or have several of the same frame all throw their powers together into a lightshow (like a random game I did where I was Nezha and two others showed up with different color ability power), we all ran around painting the ground in crazy patterns and colors. Or games I've done with multiple Vauban making a hall of fun bounce castle/arena. 

Sure I occasionally run into jerks playing with random's, but I'm never gonna stop.