The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift Of Lotus With No Alert

Saraphic

Question

I was just informed there was a Orokin Reactor available a few minutes ago by a clan mate.  There was no alert notification on Twitter or in the Warframe mobile app.

Was this intended?  Why was the time so short with no notification.  Is it expected people aren't playing the game and just sitting around in their star maps waiting for this type of stuff?

I'm not too pleased right now. 

11 answers to this question

Please expand on "a few minutes ago" because I was in game for the last 30 minutes and saw no such alert. 

Are you sure that your clan mate did not get alert confused with invasion?  AFAIK those don't pop up on the Twitter or app and invasions have had potatoes as rewards fairly often in the last couple months. 

Edited by Noamuth

I don't think so.  This was confirmed by people I just spoke with in Region chat.  He wouldn't kid around about that, there's no point to "pulling my chain".  We did do (both) invasions yesterday, this is not what I'm referring to.

And Noarmuth - this is what I am reporting here.  There WAS no alert.

There are still 2 Catalyst vs Reactor Invasions up at this very moment.

Also this:

a few hours ago there was an ALERT that rewarded Orokin Catalyst Blueprint in Europa, and since i was there and did it, it was no GOTL. just a normal ALERT.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I guess catalysts are included in the alerts reward table as extremely rare items

This is correct. Catalysts and reactors can appear as 'regular' alert rewards occasionally. At one point, it was the only way to earn them in-game.

Edited by Fretless