Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Ban A Player For Very Foul Language And Trying To Scam?

(XBOX)Bigbunsofsteel

Question

19 answers to this question

Ah, that would explain it.

I haven't had Region chat open for at least 620 of my 624 hours played, lol, even more reason to stay away now. ^^

I basically owned region chat, I've had a war with a clan who said if I didn't stop bashing them they would make me stop(should have screen shotted but I forgot to) and later they said I threatened to hack them, one flame war later I haven't seen much of them in eastern chat(they might just be inactive)

I basically owned region chat, I've had a war with a clan who said if I didn't stop bashing them they would make me stop(should have screen shotted but I forgot to) and later they said I threatened to hack them, one flame war later I haven't seen much of them in eastern chat(they might just be inactive)

Sometimes, I take over Night Region with lewdness.

Best tip for new players : disable region chat ASAP.
When I first started I was actually looking for help there rather than forums and all I got was troll answers, mistakes were made.
If AFK is bannable don't see why directed insults with no reason wouldn't be...

Edited by Grobbus

Best tip for new players : disable region chat ASAP.

When I first started I was actually looking for help there rather than forums and all I got was troll answers, mistakes were made.

If AFK is bannable don't see why directed insults with no reason wouldn't be...

AFK is bannable? I thought the system will kick in by just removing your rewards at the end of said mission.

Also, I think some newbies would probably know how to differentiate between trolls and genuine people.

The Guides Of The Lotus program seems to be solving this problem, though slowly due to the shortage of active guides online for at least the whole day combined.

AFK is bannable? I thought the system will kick in by just removing your rewards at the end of said mission.

Kinda off-topic, sorry OP

Not 100% sure, but probably it is, as there's an option to report an AFK in the ticket system.

Also https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200287090-How-to-deal-with-Cheaters-AFKing-trolling-

Edited by Grobbus

I just block people who are being morons so I don't have to see the stupid ramblings.  I go to region chat every now and then, normally give some advice or help someone out with a mission or 2.  As for blocking it I think that is a bit extreme, it can be a good place at times, just make sure to right click and ignore the morons and trolls.