Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Pc) How Rare Is The 75% Off Platinum Deal?

Gravitas2

Question

I never got it (over 2000 hours in) but my buddy who's only played the game twice, maybe three times got it and bought the 4000+ plats.

Of course, you're going to get someone in here saying they get it once a week.

Also, yes, steam funds can be used to purchase plats.

Edited by TheLocalHentai

I've been reading that it is more common if you stay with the 0-2 days login reward. Is that true or just a rumor? Also can you buy platinum using your steam wallet?

Honestly I'm not to sure what are the percentage rates.

I do know everytime I skip a day or two from logging in (pre-login system), I always gotten a 20% and/or a 50% occasionally. I did find it weird for a while, but I assumed it was just a coincidence that over a month straight, this happened (I started taking screenshots a while back as well when I started to notice this pattern).

Don't take this for face value mind you, as I'm more than sure it was just a coincidence. Just thought it was a neat little story to share :P

Edited by HalfDarkShadow

Various family members and I get 75% off pretty regularly before the log in reward rework. After the new log in reward was implemented, I've gotten two 75% off coupons in the past 46 days as well as one 50% off coupon.  I have a feeling that the coupon drop rate is different from one region to other.  

Edited by xiaodenden

it is rather rare, it will be became even more rarer in the future after that chinese company that bought de complete its acquisition.  i had a feeling that it will became way more rarer in the future

Edited by xubile

I've gotten it I think 4 times over the 2 months that I have played this game

But I also didn't have the means the to buy plat at the time so it hurts like that time I found the love of my life but I didn't have the courage or strength to ask her.

All you can do is wait and hope the opportunity comes back again I guess (and be prepared!).

I think it does not "drop" at regular intervals. When i started playing (before login reward system was reworked) i used to get this discount at least once a month. Then was a long pause. And recently i get them every few weeks. More often than i need actually. Pity you can't buy platinum as a gift. I would be using these discounts more often (read: spending much more money) than i do now.

I never got it (over 2000 hours in) but my buddy who's only played the game twice, maybe three times got it and bought the 4000+ plats.

Of course, you're going to get someone in here saying they get it once a week.

Also, yes, steam funds can be used to purchase plats.

I actually used to get it every week/10 days before the last update, since autumn 2014; then I got it on day 1 of the new reward system and after that twice in about 60 days.

Edited by siralextraffo

I have gotten it plenty of times and I started playing since October 2015, but I have to say, I have gotten it much more frequently after U18, I have only purchased plat 2 times, when I got my first discount (50%) and when I got my first 75% discount

Here's the deal.  Rare rewards are increased by 5% x mastery rank.  So if you want to maximize your chance of the 75% plat discount reward, which is the highest available discount, then rush your mastery levels and log in daily.

Here's my source:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute   

No other variable were referenced.  Unfortunately, it doesn't classify rewards by rarity.  Nor does it list out base reward percentages.  

Here's the deal.  Rare rewards are increased by 5% x mastery rank.  So if you want to maximize your chance of the 75% plat discount reward, which is the highest available discount, then rush your mastery levels and log in daily.

Here's my source:
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

No other variable were referenced.  Unfortunately, it doesn't classify rewards by rarity.  Nor does it list out base reward percentages.