Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc-Contest/give-Away] "let Me Buy That Item For You!" - Week 11

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Hello everybody!

Original thread: https://forums.warfr...1/#entry6055401

Welcome back to my bi-weekly contest; after 7 entries I decided to change the format a bit since I think I can afford it: MARKET is now available for submissions!!

Please read below the rules:

- This thread goes for approx 24 hours

- I'm planning to do it every 2 Monday/Tuesday

- Write in this thread the prime part you terribly need OR the market item you desperately want!

- At the end of the contest I'll randomly pickup 3 players using a website like this: http://www.miniwebto...om-name-picker/

- As soon as my job and real life allow it I'll buy the parts and gift them to the winners

- Only prime parts and market stuff are allowed; sorry but no, I won't buy you a Primed Chamber(at the moment, in the future.........who knows)

Read the FAQ carefully please

FAQ

Is this multi platform?

- Nope, sorry, there's no way to trade with consoles, this is PC only

How many prime parts can I ask?

- Only one part can be gifted and I'll check your profile to make sure you don't have it already; I don't want to end up with helping someone that doesn't really need help

If I win, when can I expect to get the stuff?

- As soon as possible! After picking up the winners I'll send both a PM here and a friend request in game; make sure not to decline the in game friend request as it helps to keep track of the winners. I'm GMT+2 so be patient if your from US or Australia, but be sure you'll get the part you want in a few days.

What if I got the prime part I wanted before the gift was delivered?

- No problem, you can chose another one or a market item instead

What do you want in exchange?

- Ammo drum is a perfect currency for this

Market edition, does it mean I can ask you anything from the market?

- Yes, every single market item

Are update bundles and bundles in general included?

- Yes, they are

What about components, materials and such?

- For small bits you can ask a pack of them, capped at 200 plat, meaning you can ask me to gift you 10pcs Forma or 10pcs Catalyst/Reactor, or 10 frame slots.

Are Tennogen/Steam Workshop items included?

- Sadly no, I can give away only items that I can buy with plat; if DE implements the option in the future I'll add them to the pool!

Why have you reduced the winners from 5 to 3?

- Mainly because of the market addition. Sorry for that, but the following 2-3 weeks will be sort of experimental as I have to see how many plat I'll spend; afterall in the worst case scenario I could spend over 1500p each time so 5 entries at the moment would be risky. I'll definitely raise up the winners again if I see I can afford it, rest assured of it!

If I win once, can I submit to the next week contest?

- Absolutely.

That's it I think, good luck to everyone!!

MY luck is bad still im going to try...

Best case scenario : Hunhows gift bundle 

Little less but not worst case scenario : ash prime bp

worst case scenario : nothing I guess???

BTW: You're awesome for doing this dude!!

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS

It's really a pity that Event weapons, Brakk, and Imperetor Receivers aren't buy/trade-able... those are the only actual gear I'm missing

I guess so I can go back to G3 hunting rather than trying to farm Stalker's lousy spawn/drop chance I'd ask for the Scimitar, though I'm loathe to doso considering I've already built 2 of the 3 components. Stalker just refuses to drop them >.<

If Sorties update Season before this is over than I might ask for a part from them assuming I don't have the weapon already.

It's really a pity that Event weapons, Brakk, and Imperetor Receivers aren't buy/trade-able... those are the only actual gear I'm missing

I guess so I can go back to G3 hunting rather than trying to farm Stalker's lousy spawn/drop chance I'd ask for the Scimitar, though I'm loathe to doso considering I've already built 2 of the 3 components. Stalker just refuses to drop them >.<

If Sorties update Season before this is over than I might ask for a part from them assuming I don't have the weapon already.

The season should start on Friday, right? If so, this will absolutely end before, as it lasts 24h and then will be back in 2 weeks!