Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

Hello DE and a happy 67th,

I was wondering if we could have the option to take off a polarity? On occasion i've run into the issue of formaing an aura with a certain build in mind and then having it go in a direction i didn't exactly intend. So instead of formaing to get said polarity back to what it was before; would it be possible to take it off, or allow us to switch with another polarity slot?

Next i'd like to ask if there could be some way to better incorporate archwing into regular missions like you do on uranus? i was thinking for something like the corpus ship tile set you could have the tenno fly from ship to ship through space, but in order to bring down the sheilds of the next craft to be able to enter you would have to defeat the enemies guarding it.

finally i'd like to ask what your plans are for the trade system in warframe? i've been to the bazaar and it doesnt seem to be doing so well, but it might also be due to the tenno's lack of familiarity. im personally in with the trade board idea; since the trading we have now tends to take us away from actually playing the game, (although i understand that some would be against this) or maybe if we build upon trade relays idea and have it a part of the popular relays in use?   

I hope my questions were helpful, please continue doing a great job and thank you guys for all your hard work :D

My question is "Have you begun to produce alternate gender versions of existing frames?"

A while back you said you wouldn't produce male-female skins of the same frame however you said that you may consider creating opposite-gender frames expressing the same theme but with different powers.

Did you intend:

- Nezha to be a male Ember? (fire theme)

- Ivara to be a female Loki? (stealth theme)

- Wukong to be a male Valkyr? (melee beserker theme)

How do you enter the giveways cause i always watch the youtube videos but today i might be able to watch the stream today.

And My question is, is Excalibur Umbra going to be a totally different frame or is it different status? Cause Excalibur my first and favorite frame. 

Alright, I'm sure I speak for quite a few of us when I say; Bronco prime is USELESS compared to the lex. I must in turn wonder, when is Bronco prime getting buffed (since it sucks) or when is Aklex prime coming out. :)

My main wonder behind Aklex prime is that the Bronco is useless and that got an akimbo version then why not the prime pistol that's actually awesome.

10/10 Vote Aklex prime for supreme pistols!

Question #1: Can you give us anymore info on how the multi shot re-work is going to be done.

Question #2: Is there any soon coming focus changes you can tell us about.

Question #3: Can you tell us the order in what frames are going to be reworked, and the next comeing primes?

Question #4: Best one : Last question. Would you guys consider letting players invite other player onto their ships.

1) Can we get a date when star chart 3.0 coming?

2) Can we get a new cinematic quest about grineer twin sisters?

3) Will we ever see a real orokin soldier or some kind of orokin emperor?

4) When can we expect next big event? ( I miss doing events :( )

5) Can we get pls dual wield mios?

6) When there will be volt super rework? ( He needs a super that will damage enemies around him, for example he can channel lightning from his fingers that will be awesome :D )

That's all thank you for reading ;)

I understand how and why The Vault works the way it does, and judging by the fact that both Fang and Ash pieces are used in Syndicate offerings, either they may never be locked away, or these prime offerings may change.

A lot of players have their favorite frames, and to find that their favored frame (like Frost or Mag in most cases.) is vaulted as a prime, they can only hope to get a deal in the player market. I guess what I'm suggesting is unvaulting random pieces and making them obtainable for a short time. As these pieces are supposed to be out of Tenno reach, this short window could be during Baro's visit.