Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #67!

[DE]Rebecca

1. When will we get Excalibur Umbra in global build?

2. Any news on Ash "Rework", will he also get a skin?

3. Can you change the sortie rewards into a more rewarding item

4. Is there any chance you can change where all liset parts drop rather than being dropped from Boba fetts and Rare containers

Easter eggs please?

When' we'll get news about John Prodman? 

Will we ever see him again? Since that Topic made by DE_Adam i'm always helping corpus against infested, looking at then on invasions...and did so many mission on jupiter and venus that i couldn't count....

PLEASE, put John Prodman in the game as an easter egg!! And maybe even more easter eggs are welcome!

Warframe have what? Kurias? please, they're annoying to search, and when we found them, it's a codex only material...

Easter eggs don't need to give OP things, just some cores or keys would be welcome AS LONG AS THEY ARE FUN TO SEARCH AND FIND!

Love your game DE, really!!! Great job you guys are doing so far, continue this way!

This might sound crazy to some people, but how about adding either more rooms to any of the older tile sets, or upgrading how the rooms are done.  Right now, the rooms that are created are largely static, with some random breakable elements and boxes being slightly different when the level is created, or in the case of the void, turning room features on/off with traps.

Couldn't it be possible to make a new type of room, one where the exits are always the same, but is built together with random part room pieces to create the possibility of making more random content.

For example, take the long corpus hallway room that looks like a cavern, I'm sure you know the one, and you put together the room like

ABA or ABBA ABCBA

where A would be entrance/exit room pieces and B would me middle room pieces.  Then a larger variety of rooms can possibly be created, an then you could make rare chance rooms appear occasionally, like C, or give all the building room pieces different chances of being used, with the rare ones having more interesting elements, or a chance to spawn more rare game dynamics, like say, unique characters (like the grineer armored guard from that event a few months back, or even random mid level bosses or something).  And don't let this simply be for hallway rooms as well, it could be done for any room, like the squares could be

AB or ABB

BA ..  BCB

......... ABA

or any other kind of crazy combinations.  If you want a place to start to use this possible logic, why not defense and interception missions.  These are pretty much, always the same map over and over again, by injecting a randomization to the one room being used, some interesting, random combinations could happen, and bring new life to old tilesets/game types.

DE you are welcome to use this idea without any expectation of payment, I know how some companies are with suggestions, and how crazy some people are with lawsuits, I relinquish my right to this idea to DE without any expectation of payment or compensation.

When can we expect the continuing of the second dream? Is there going to be a new type of warframe like prime?

When can we expect the continuing of the second dream? Is there going to be a new type of warframe like prime?

1. Prisma Brakk when?

2. I know star chart rework would take some time but is there going to be anything interesting aside from raid, void etc? An idea or though i had was to have an addition of a few extra planets and tilesets (I know it will take time for that sort of thing) and also may be something like rift pockets which pop up on maybe say a time based schedule with time limit for completion and so on

An example of a scenario where that could be possible is say an orokin, grineer, or corpus ship which was completely over run by infested sent deep cycle jumps to remove the bulk of the threat from the system (so they thought). These ships would have hidden rooms which were sealed and housed research, rarities and other special items but are say guarded by heavy units which were put into deep sleep in cryo pods. Its more of an advance spy where you have a set time limit to find as many of the hidden rooms as possible before the ship jumps again (JUST AN IDEA)

3. Any plans for syndicate love being spread to other weapons? as it stands there is a limited amount of weapons which are supported by any given syndicate.

4. Any Plans for Prime variants of alternate helms? kind feels a tad bit of running, for example, Frost prime with a Squall helm that just pitches the "Prime" design out the window :/

(IDEA FOR PRIME VARIANTS)

Depending on the time the prime variant of the frame was released or where very its stated in the lore say include a game mode in void and derelict which yields a chance at a prime variant of an alternate helm as a reward. The moon trails were really good and quite enjoyable... Hint hint 

5. FOOD FOR THOUGHT!!!

Free Roam Archwing nodes 

hello sorry to bother about this topic but can you let the players know that still love playing with our good friend oberon

Just want to know if there any future plans for him because I think oberons whole story and idea is really badaas to the rest of the warframes

So all I want to know will he stay down in the dumps as your hey free xp frame or become the badass frame it could be

hello sorry to bother about this topic but can you let the players know that still love playing with our good friend oberon

Just want to know if there any future plans for him because I think oberons whole story and idea is really badaas to the rest of the warframes

So all I want to know will he stay down in the dumps as your hey free xp frame or become the badass frame it could be

Will there be any reconsideration for focus cooldown?

It takes far too long to activate the first time if you have even 3-4 skills toggled even with the cooldown from the mastery node.

As it stands now, I can finish most missions before the first cooldown is available, which defeats the whole point of even having any of the passives or skills toggled to active.

Any plans on letting us use focus in Archwing missions?

There are plenty of beneficial effects that we'd get from some of the trees.

Any way to make focus trees tied to frames instead of account wide?

There are times when I simply forget to swap the focus tree when I swap warframes.

Considering some trees are useless for certain warframes, I think this would be reasonable.

Conversely, any way to make syndicate regalias account wide instead of frame specific?

It's a real pain and hassle to constantly change them as your syndicate points shift, especially when you're actively trying to keep 3 syndicate points topped off.

Any plans to rework the Unairu focus tree?

I'm pretty sure that it's the least used lens of all, and by a pretty big margin at that.

And as always, thank you for the great work you do and the constant communication with the community.

Any possibility that the revive system can be changed once again? I'll be holding the revive button and I'll go down, in my hurry I'll press x and quit the mission. I think aborting should have a 5-10 second cooldown for rage quitting and accidentally holding the revive button and pressing x to revive yourself when you die.

Any possibility that the revive system can be changed once again? I'll be holding the revive button and I'll go down, in my hurry I'll press x and quit the mission. I think aborting should have a 5-10 second cooldown for rage quitting and accidentally holding the revive button and pressing x to revive yourself when you die.