Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Melee Needs

cookieknife

Its about time we have syndicate melee right?

These are melee I think we should get, they're ranked on what I want the most, leave ideas below.

Steel Meridian

Vaykor Halikar           more damage

or

Vakyor Twin Basolk                      more damage/speed/base status/status duration

or

Vakyor Amphis                               more damage/status

Arbiters of Hexis

Telos Jaw Sword                                 crit overhaul/more crit chance/crit damage/speed/damage

(not enough to trump blade of truth though)

or

Telos Kama                                more damage/status

or

Telos Tonbo                                    more damage/speed

or 

Telos Boltace                                maybe more damage/speed

Cephalon Suda

maybe make a Cephalon gun blade or scythe? i don't know

(better descriptions in my last post)

Perrin Sequence

Secura Lecta                more damage/crit chance/ speed

or

Secura Serro                    more damage/speed/status

Red Veil

Rakta Karyst                 slight damage nerf/more crit damage buff/crit chance buff/slight speed buff                            DO IT

or

Rakta Fang                      more damage/ crit/ crit damage

or 
Rakta Dual Zoren            more damage/ crit chance/ damage

New Loka

Sancti Magistar                     20% more status (on normal and inate blast chance)/ more speed/ more damage between puncture and impact

or

Sancti Redeemer               more damage/more pellets/ lil bit more speed/status

or

Sancti Nami Skyla                     more speed/status/ more damage

I have a more fleshed out post with stats on some of these, tell me if you like them, tell me if you hate them.

Edited by cookieknife

I like your suggestions for Steel Meridian and I'd be happy to see any of those. I think there's a bit of a public demand for Jat Kittag though. I have a feeling DE is going to go with that one.

Hexis pretty much has Telos Boltace on lock. I will be truly astonished if it's anything else.

My brain expects the laser sword from Halo, made out of those same bits they used for Gammacor and Simulor, but DE has prove they're more creative than I am many times. I have no idea what to expect. Simulor and Synoid are shortish ranged though so I think I'd be happiest if they gave us a gunblade with a nice long range hitscan charge attack to complete the set.

Not sure what to make of Red Veil. The only clue I see is that they have an augment for dark dagger and a few devstreams back they mentioned a new stance/combo weapon that was being made from Dark Sword and Dark Dagger, where the stance would actually connect them like a double bladed sword for some of the moves... I'm not a fan of how they always do the long weapon in the left hand though. I'd be disappointed if that was my Rakta melee TBH and Red Veil is my favorite faction.

I'm drawing a blank for new Loka. I'll never understand those hippies. >.>

For some reason I think Perrin Sequence will be Secura Lecta, but the prod has quite a following...

Edited by VKhaun

I like your suggestions for Steel Meridian and I'd be happy to see any of those. I think there's a bit of a public demand for Jat Kittag though. I have a feeling DE is going to go with that one.

Hexis pretty much has Telos Boltace on lock. I will be truly astonished if it's anything else.

My brain expects the laser sword from Halo, made out of those same bits they used for Gammacor and Simulor, but DE has prove they're more creative than I am many times. I have no idea what to expect. Simulor and Synoid are shortish ranged though so I think I'd be happiest if they gave us a gunblade with a nice long range hitscan charge attack to complete the set.

Not sure what to make of Red Veil. The only clue I see is that they have an augment for dark dagger and a few devstreams back they mentioned a new stance/combo weapon that was being made from Dark Sword and Dark Dagger, where the stance would actually connect them like a double bladed sword for some of the moves... I'm not a fan of how they always do the long weapon in the left hand though. I'd be disappointed if that was my Rakta melee TBH and Red Veil is my favorite faction.

I'm drawing a blank for new Loka. I'll never understand those hippies. >.>

For some reason I think Perrin Sequence will be Secura Lecta, but the prod has quite a following...

and yeah i remember the dark twin blade but they sorta just deleted the dev stream they leaked it on and never looked back. it was the excalibur rework showcase, also when they first showed underwater archwing

A Prime, Vandal, Wraith, or a syndicate vision of the Duel Zoren (My fave melee in the game) or the Fragor (My second fave) would make me so ******* happy. Like, you don't even know, i would kiss some major *** to get my hands on a special Duel Zoren with FASTER Attack Speed! (or more DMG or Crit chance) Or a Fragor with faster swing, or something. But that's just me. If they were come into the game as a syndicate weapon i think they should be Red Veil and Steel Meridian.

A Prime, Vandal, Wraith, or a syndicate vision of the Duel Zoren (My fave melee in the game) or the Fragor (My second fave) would make me so ******* happy. Like, you don't even know, i would kiss some major *** to get my hands on a special Duel Zoren with FASTER Attack Speed! (or more DMG or Crit chance) Or a Fragor with faster swing, or something. But that's just me. If they were come into the game as a syndicate weapon i think they should be Red Veil and Steel Meridian.

red veil is stealth and steel meridian is a grineer deserter syndicate it wouldnt fit with them (fragor)

now dual zoren on the otherhand i feel like red veil would pick that up

Edited by cookieknife

Telos Gram or Galatine, please no Boltace.

In regards to others, I don't think any of the Syndicate melee's should be dual sword or longsword. Theres way to many of both those categories.

Sparring, Machete, Nikana, Whips, Glaives, Hammers, Gunblades. Fair bit to choose from.

Please no Telos Boltace. Hexis' symbol is a freaking sword for crying out loud...

But seeing as this would be the 6th thread about Syndicate Melees that I have seen I am just going to say good job with suggesting weapons that are pretty unique and not a hammer for Steel Maridian. It would suck, I think, if the meta pulled away from Jat Kittag because there was a Vaykor version.

If I had my way there would be a Synoid Plasma Sword. Plasma Sword is a full elect weapon kind of keeping in line with how S Simulor and Gammacor are pure element (magnetic) and who doesn't want a beam sword to be end game viable? I'd give it 1.2 attack speed. 15% crit, 2.5 crit multiplier and 30% status to take advantage of being a pure element.

Telos Gram or Galatine, please no Boltace.

In regards to others, I don't think any of the Syndicate melee's should be dual sword or longsword. Theres way to many of both those categories.

Sparring, Machete, Nikana, Whips, Glaives, Hammers, Gunblades. Fair bit to choose from.

see, the thing is, i chose a machete, a whip, a hammer, a glaive, and a gunblade, but a nikana doesnt need to be taken by a syndicate, theres already a prime coming,,,, we dont need another