Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Confirmed Corpus Gauntlet Gun (Rwby Anyone?)

(PSN)JCM_Unlimited

Now we need is actual shotgun gauntlets. Preferably ones that don't look like miniature Corpus dorm rooms strapped to my hands.

We have a rapier, so all we need after proper gun gauntlets is a blade and whip weapon where the whip has a pistol that fires off in random directions, and a scythe gunblade and we're good to go.

Edited by Valsako

im super sad becuz they are a 2ndary and not a melee weapon =[

the excal in the pics was holding a lecta on his back as well as a new primary, so the gun/guantlets are just another dual 2ndary =/

sure maybe they will be like a cool combo of sonicor with gammacor, but still, they dont look like they are a new melee =/

the excal in the pics was holding a lecta on his back as well as a new primary, so the gun/guantlets are just another dual 2ndary =/

sure maybe they will be like a cool combo of sonicor with gammacor, but still, they dont look like they are a new melee =/

3 new melees in a row is enough, it's time for some guns now.

That's what I thought. i thought they where a secondary weapon, not a melee. I would love shotgun gauntlets though. That would be cool. But I would also love a secondary arm cannon that had a charge mechanic but was still able to rapidly tap fire. Like Mega Man's Buster Canon.

I have a Mega Man X fantasy that needs to be played out in Warframe. :/

Am I the only one annoyed by RWBY at this point? Anyway, they look nothing like anything from RWBY, and no, we don't need shotgun gauntlets. It would be redundant because we have the redeemer. These things look like a laser canon, think a crossover game shinku hadoken but smaller.

Why are you annoyed? Don't trash a (great)show and not even give a reason.