The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stupid Angstrum Help

Codesco

Question

I have had a little project for collecting mods for the angstrum, also i need some help with math

The angstrums base capacity is 3

I can only think of the following mods for mag capacity

55% Primed Slip Magazine

40% Ice Storm

60% Tainted Clip

any other magazine capacity mods? Also what would the magazine capacity be?

Also on top of this i am including the essential mods for pistols

Lethal torrent 

Barrel Diffusion

Hornet Strike

11 answers to this question

I first believe that the Angstrum should be fixed. At this moment it's broken IMO. I just placed a thread about this like less than a hour ago. At this moment the Angstrum will shoot and miss it's target completely 1/3 more or less.

The Angstrum is also a highly suicidal secondary weapon, as trunks013 put it. 

With primed slip magazine, ice storm, and tainted clip, you have 8 rockets, and then with barrel diffusion and lethal torrent you have 16 rockets with ~80% chance to fire an additional 1-8 rockets (can't be arsed to find out the actual individual chance per extra rocket).

Been there pal.

Be warn your wrost enemy will now be edge and automatic doors.

Don't forget team mates and rescue targets T_T

Edited by rapt0rman

if you want to use an explosive weapon that isn't the tonkor you need to use wukong. no getting around that. warframe projectiles have this tendency to follow odd trajectory and using an explosive weapon means you've one foot in the grave already when you fire them even if you use a penta that's relatively safe, kulstar, stug and angstrum will kill you at least once per mission, there's no getting around that

Imo angstrum needs no magazine mods - go with other approach, fast reload. 

I'm using ice storm on kulstar (3>4) but only fast hands on angstrum, because firing up more then 3 missiles is too much and too long (with charged shot) but reloading superfast is just right for that weapon imo. 

Imo angstrum needs no magazine mods - go with other approach, fast reload. 

I'm using ice storm on kulstar (3>4) but only fast hands on angstrum, because firing up more then 3 missiles is too much and too long (with charged shot) but reloading superfast is just right for that weapon imo. 

This isnt to be good, this is for fun... Couldnt you tell when i wanted a but ton of mag capacity and multishot with a mirage?

This isnt to be good, this is for fun... Couldnt you tell when i wanted a but ton of mag capacity and multishot with a mirage?

You can multishot this way too, and you won't gimp your damage, with proper mirage build you can play any content with good angstrum, including sorties.