Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update Failed, There Is A Problem With Warframe Dns (Temporarily Resolved)

chofranc

I found a fix, at least for me.

I had to use my smartphone's 4g to do the update, so i bet the issue is releated to certain ISPs. I haven't tried but I guess that using a proxy or vpn to update the launcher should work, just in case u don't have internet on ur cellphone.

thanks, it works... but i can't play without the vpn

All are in the same situation, we have to use a vpn for laucher. But that never happened before and that still the problem

Yhea, now we need to use a vpn or a proxy server to play warframe, before the first update you didnt need all of that -.-.

Yhea, now we need to use a vpn or a proxy server to play warframe, before the first update you didnt need all of that -.-.

Sorry by i cant understand i only change my dns to a public how do you do that of proxy server and vpn ? I dont know, can you explain ? So many appreciate that :D

Sorry by i cant understand i only change my dns to a public how do you do that of proxy server and vpn ? I dont know, can you explain ? So many appreciate that :D

Oops double post sorry !

I used Hotspot Shield VPN, and after de launcher install all the updates, close the program and works perfect. i think that it's a ISP problem with the warframe servers. maybe the game change some things and now our ISP is blocked for the content servers. but not for the game itself.

the vpn shield is not working for me anymore, i pass the launcher but the login screen is not even verifying my information, i press enter but immediately receiving the message, password/nickname incorrect

are u switching the hotspot after the launcher set the "play" button? cause the first time that i tried to log with the vpn up the game show the same error. wait till the game is ready to play, then set the vpn off, and restart the game.

Edited by Khronostorm

are u switching the hotspot after the launcher set the "play" button? cause the first time that i tried to log with the vpn up the game show the same error. wait till the game is ready to play, then set the vpn off, and restart the game.

no, i thought the same, but i tried closing everything after launching the game, and trying not to modify anything in the process

I uninstalled the game, deleted all known files and registry keys on PC. Downloaded the game again, It downloads to the end and then I get the same message: 

Update failed! Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.  Please restart Warframe to try again.
The update will be restarted shortly..

I've tried all known fixes and nothing works.  This is getting to the point where I just can't be bothered with this game anymore.