The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Far Does The Health Go Down Per Confront?

WorstPlayer

Question

16 answers to this question

I think it's about 10-15%, it looks like this when you damage them enough to drop a mod and flee ============--- maybe even 2 bars.

uhh, no.  if they're at 99.4% after 4 hours, you aren't doing 10-15% per anything.

If that isn't what you meant, then I'm really not sure what you meant, since you didn't say.

Acolytes disappear once you do 50k damage to them, you can lead them through the level all you like until that point(though I've heard others say they will just leave if you do this?). I had one chilling with me while I did a Dark Sector Defense before attacking him. The damage percentage is fixed and seems to be very low, only Torment is taking some punishment due to dropping Argon Scope and Blood Rush. I'd say the fixed percentage is somewhere in the realms of about 0.02 percent given how many people are farming these things.

Edited by Zilchy

In that case Autognosis is correct, it's a miniscule amount per kill. I have 63 kills myself, out of however many thousands play Warframe and Torment is only down to 79%.

Yup, it's minuscule indeed.

In fact, at this rate 9 days are not remotely enough, unless DE push bars a bit like it happened in previous events.

Otherwise, it would last 2 weeks...