Heavy Cal

Split Chamber

Point Strike

Vital Sense

Firestorm

I might have to put a 7th in it because heavy caliber and serration arent max

Edited by Codesco

13 answers to this question

Yeah, that's pretty much the standard, the last slot is kinda a freebee for whatever, firestorm, terminal velocity, primed fast hands, critical delay ect.

By chance know when baro kiteer is bringing primed fast hands to console?

It's the one i use.

For higher levels, when you might need more damage, just swap out Firestorm for a third 90% elemental mod.

Other than that, the build is solid and serves me perfectly even deep into endless territory, so i guess you're gonna be alright with it :)

It's the one i use.

For higher levels, when you might need more damage, just swap out Firestorm for a third 90% elemental mod.

Other than that, the build is solid and serves me perfectly even deep into endless territory, so i guess you're gonna be alright with it :)

What other element do you recommend? I was thinking fire if i was running with ember but i dont run her often

What other element do you recommend? I was thinking fire if i was running with ember but i dont run her often

For Ember Fire is good, but in general i either run Corrosive+Cold for Void, or Radiation+Toxin for Corpus and Grineer.

You can also try the new event mod that gives +120% crit damage after a kill or 9s while aiming if it works. Can't check because i don't have it yet.

firestorm is very important on tonkor due   only 2 shot... u really wish to kill as many as u can with each shot....for very long runs  i would suggest primed fast hands maxed cz...reload time can be critical on high lvl

By chance know when console is getting primed fast hands again?