The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Don't Make Future Events Follow The Reward Path Of Shaodw Debt

Buzkyl

Okay, has anyone else noticed that the event and the bounties are two separate things? I think there might be more bounties in the future, even if there's not an event associated with them. DE has said that the Acolytes will return, so I'm sure there will be more opportunities to get the mods.

Regardless of your huge contribuition, you are always going to be on the rear end.

Because this event doesn't reward your hard work: It rewards your LUCK.

Which apparently has become a trend to DE, Nitain extract resources come to mind.

Pretty much and I have been extremely lucky on this event. Got two of the rare mods in less than 5 runs each and that is not fair when others do tens upon tens without getting anything worth a while. Supposedly we are supposed to get a Lacera skin but I wonder if there will eventually be something really cool and worth a while aside from the few neat mods in there. EDIT: Never mind, now I know what it'll be.

Edited by BETAOPTICS

Regardless of if the acolytes are returning, my issue is that these mods change the scope and builds in the game so much that not having them may be a disadvantage if this is leading into the 'multi-shot fix'. 

Also the damage from melee weapons just using a couple of these mods leaves previous builds far behind.

I'm worried the difference between the haves and have nots will be far too great if this event ends and the mods are not available. 

eg. +120% slash damage was pretty big at the time, but granting a melee weapon 90% crit chance on every slide attack with a 7 point mod seriously changes builds. 

I love the mods, but anyone who misses this event had better have some plat handy.

(that said, my luck has been so bad I've just ended up buying the mods I liked since farming for them is starting to impact my day to day life .. more then usual .. :)