Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Baro Ki'teer Gone?

Axacution

I was going to the Larunda relay this morning right before I post this to trade in my prime parts for Ducats. I saw that the countdown timer for Baro was no longer visible. Is this a bug? Is he actually gone like DE mentioned in Devstream 67? Checked with a clanmate and he also says that the Baro timer is no longer visible for him.

I am sure he will be reintroduced at some point, hopefully on an assassination node.

On the last dev stream they made it pretty clear that they are done with him. Instead of enhancing the diversity of offerings on a biweekly encounter that everyone looked forward to, they decided just not to bring him back. I think "kill him with fire" were their precise words. Literally removing useful content from the game. 

Or maybe DE got sick of the whining and actually did remove him.

Removing him won't do any good. I like to trade stuff with him and there is a lot of stuff i still need from him, espcially some event mods.

No seriously I'm pretty sure during a recent devstream that they said he'd be permanent.

That would be a good move.

I....I actually recall them saying basically the opposite, that they were considering just killing him off altogether.

I remember DE saying the same thing. They were tired of the toxic players whining about the drops he gave every other week. If he has been removed, DE is not to blame at all.

I really hope DE doesn't remove him if I were them I would ignore what the Whiners say.

Everyone just needs to learn to be thankful for the stuff we do get..

If he is gone then Shame on you PC players thank you for destroying another great thing we had in warframe

Plz grow up & learn to be thankful for the stuff we get.

I urge DE to not end The Baro K Teer experience keep it going to hell with the toxic players there's always gonna be those ungrateful snobs who don't enjoy anything & just complain to complain

But plz continue on with the Baro K Teer stuff I enjoy the things he brings

If u discontinue it Alot of players may abandoned warframe & I'd hate to see that.

Plz don't make irrational decisions over a few bad apples who will likely nvr play warframe alot anyway let the legend of Baro live on thx u.