The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr,nyx Or Trinity?

-Scylla.

Question

7 answers to this question

Well if you like it all then Zephyr would get closest to it. High mobility from tail wind and some crowd control from tornado. It can be a defensive frame too with a large range turbulence (against corpus mainly). Though if you prefer better crowd control then Nyx is your frame. Really like support, then go for trinity.

Zephyr being my favorite makes it somewhat unfair to recommend her but I would. She's not as useless as people seem to think. It's just that she can be somewhat less reliable with certain builds.

Zephy and Trinity aren't exactly heavy on CC.

Nyx is all about CC.

Trinity is a support 'frame and works best with other tenno--as long as they don't go full retard. She can keep a team running way past their normal date of expiration.

Zephyr...basically does her own thing and the hell with everyone else. If she's a max range build, other tenno can use her as a form of mobile cover...IF...they know what she can do and...IF...they can catch her.

They're actually quite different 'frames. Which you pick will depend what you want from each one.

I don't think you'll find a Squad where a (good) Trinity isn't welcome

while for solo play you can easily turn on tank mode.

Nyx' CC is strong and not least just fun, Mind Freak is easily one of my favorite Augments.

Zephyr's current abilities are a bit ... iffy, also Parkour 2.0 gave everyone mobility aplenty.

- Trinity when played right is borderline (or beyond that if you ask some people). She's pure support but damn, support she does. Endless energy and near god-mode if you use her toolkit right. No CC and kinda average mobility tho. Can work for solo play but blooms in a team.

- Nyx is a nice spot but could use some QoL changes IMO. She has great CC and can provide limited support with Absorb by protecting stuff. Also you can use Psychic Bolts as means of disrespectful murdering of enemies. Works well both in a team and solo.

- Zephyr is a bit tricky right now. She can have pretty great survivability with Turbulence but while having all 3 features of CC/Mobility/Support she doesn't do exceptionally well at either (well, mobility maybe, but Parkour 2.0 kinda broke her). Mostly solo frame IMO, doesn't benefit others too much.

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

You should get all three! :D No joke. All frames have their own niche. Zephyr is suffering a little after parkour 2.0 but she isn't bad either. Nyx is my favorite out of all frames because chaos is so great. Trinity if you play her right will always be welcome in any squad.