Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Purple Crits In Warframe

KowalGaming

As we know when DE add Argon Scope to game on some weapons is possible to have 1925 crit chance also in game exist Arcane Avenger and with maxed Avenger we can have 222,5 crit chance so it's 22,5 chace of getting non existing "Purple Crit" i think that this kind of crit should exist.

Or you know, they could nerf the hell out of all the new mods until damage 3.0 comes around because they're obviously overpowered and hopefully balanced for damage 3.0 (which is horrible on their end even if damage 3.0 gets here in a month or less- they should have waited if that's actually the case).

Seriously, isn't everything power-creepy and OP enough for you? The game's already a horrible joke at this point, that's why D3.0 has to happen in the first place...

I don't think we need nerf of the new mods, rather a rebalance of what is already in game, which means damage 3.0.

We need to stop using only crit weapon, or what i mean is, we need to be able to play non crit weapon and still deal great damage.

I've never really understood people who cry "nerf!" Damage across the board needs adjusted so any choice remains valid. Sorties, endless waves, and personal choices can make the challenge more difficult if you like. The damage is our reward for sinking time into our mods, forma'ing our weapons and warframe, and min-maxing our stats. Need a bigger challenge? Use only MK weapons and unranked warframes, that should be fun right? Running around with a nerf-bat or nerf-bow? Crits are fine and fun, black crits would be just ninja. Non crits and status damage need buffs.

Edited by (PS4)LoneWolf_001

I've never really understood people who cry "nerf!" Damage across the board needs adjusted so any choice remains valid. Sorties, endless waves, and personal choices can make the challenge more difficult if you like. The damage is our reward for sinking time into our mods, forma'ing our weapons and warframe, and min-maxing our stats. Need a bigger challenge? Use only MK weapons and unranked warframes, that should be fun right? Running around with a nerf-bat or nerf-bow? Crits are fine and fun, black crits would be just ninja. Non crits and status damage need buffs.

That's not how balance works at all. :/ Dude complaining about people wanting to balance this game so you can't play in your sleep is not a good thing. These mods shouldn't allow you to redcrit on a assault rifle. :/ Maybe a bow, but not a assault rifle.

Edited by Feallike