Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed To Create Session Error - 29/01/2016 [Resolved]

-KyloRen-

So after 5 or so normal pug runs with no problems, i suddenly got that message every time I tried to enter the star chart. The chat tabs also will not load and I can not pm anyone in game. I am able to join sessions, or at least a dojo and receive pms. 

I tried relogging and verifying files through steam, no dice. Don't want to try reinstalling atm since i'm playing on mobile data. Any network fixes i should try?

Edited by Guimauves

Opening the Navigator prompts this message. Re-trying does no good.
In addition, I can't access the server chat. It keeps loading and loading to no end.

Nothing's wrong with my ISP or my computer, I just ran a full diagnosis on both.

So what's up?

As stated before, possible workarounds for now:

- Open Esc menu before entering navigation so you can switch to solo mode and open the nav. Upon nav openning, switch back to public. Works for me.

- Play solo.

I'm not sure however if the former stresses servers and slows down diagnosing.

Edited by Schtredeye

hello,

i am new to warframe , just registered yesterday and i'v been enjoying it a lot!

But there is one thing that makes it a bit hard to grasp the roots of the game which is the navigation system , Since i started the first mission and a few later , i can't tell which ones i completed and which ones do i have to do next. It took me a search to find the mission i needed to unlock mods.

But other than that everything seems fine so far , if this could be changed to a simpler nav system that would be nice.

why was my topic merged into here lmao wtf admins?