Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valentine's Day

KotoKuraken

Valentine's Day is in two weeks, what plans do you have, if any?

Little bit on me in the spoilers if anyone fancies personal life stories

Personally, I am not sure what I'll be doing for Valentine's Day. I have a best friend whom I go out with from time to time as if we were on "dates", but we are not dating due to our schedules only allowing us to see each other once every few months.  Hopefully I get to see her on V Day. Maybe I'll make it special and cook for her, then go see the Deadpool movie?  

Honestly I haven't seen her in so long, I don't know what I'd say or do. We've been great friends for so long, but we both work full-time and both have full-time college in different states as well. She's smart, funny, beautiful, and just the right kind of weird. She even insists on paying her way; she pays for her own class and refuses me to pay for her side of the outings. She's absolutely amazing, and I'm just afraid to ask her to date when I know she literally gets 4 hours of sleep each day (she's into Chemical Engineering).

I've turned down every girl that's asked me out just so I would have the chance to be with her whenever we have the time to see each other more often. Every time I see her, I hold on to her a little longer each time we hug goodbye. She probably doesn't know, but I think about her all the time while we're apart. I'm afraid of the thought that we may never be together. I'm afraid I'll never find anyone like her, much less anyone like her that's attracted to me.

*sigh* Thanks V Day, thanks for reminding me how lonely I am and how painful patience and dedication is. 

And thank you, Tenno, for reading through my life story. I didn't mean for it to get emotional like that, I guess it was just all festered in my mind......for months on end.

What I hope for V Day:

Paintball trip, Deadpool movie, and home-cooked epicness of a meal.

Edited by KotoKuraken

Reality: continue being an introvert

Hopefully: Suddenly get amnesia in the middle of nowhere and begin a quest to get my memory back, becoming a massive badass in the process to the point that when/if I get my memories back, I remain being a badass instead of going back to being an introvert.

Do you really think this girl is the one person that you'd like to spend time with? If so then don't be afraid to ask her out, take the step forward, nothing would exist if everyone was afraid to be brave, do not hesitate and even if she doesn't accept, you can still look back one day and doesn't regret not asking her out.

Do you really think this girl is the one person that you'd like to spend time with? If so then don't be afraid to ask her out, take the step forward, nothing would exist if everyone was afraid to be brave, do not hesitate and even if she doesn't accept, you can still look back one day and doesn't regret not asking her out.

I've asked her before, and she asked me to ask again when she doesn't have an overwhelming schedule. I'm putting my hope in her word, mainly because she's the one who asks me if I want to go on these outings with her. She won't commit to calling it a "date", but we still go out as if we were already a couple. I'm guessing maybe she doesn't want the pressure of friends and family that comes with the title, and I'm hoping she chooses to stay with me when she gets a little more slack in her schedule. It's waiting for that one day that keeps me anxious more than anything.

Edited by KotoKuraken

Go for it...I lost my chance at love, I let my fear and doubt hold me back from telling her how I feel. She is the only person I have ever felt anything for no one else ignited that flame in me, but she is with one who cares for her and loves her. No matter how much it hurts my heart I'm glad shes with someone who cares.

But if he hurts her in anyway Im going to rip his throat out, fill him with gasoline and set him on fire. I protect those I care for

So just ask her, you've lost when you dont say anything

• 2 weeks later...

Ay caramba! It's just around the corner. I've been saving some of my lunch money and sold a favorite pair of shoe and got my valentine a Luminox watch and a card with my photo. I'm not one who would make elaborate plans, just want to spend the time together. But my valentine already set to spend the long weekend at his parents (out on a trip to europe) ranch outside of town. Invited our friends as a cover but only for a friday sleep in. Karaoke and barbeque.

My valentine purposely not seeing me till friday, usually we'd have dinner at my house with my family or go out. Limits calls and texts, which honestly is driving me crazy, as I want attention. Assures me that its going to be the "Mother of all valentine's day". Oh boy! Sigh...  

Wish you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

Go for it...I lost my chance at love, I let my fear and doubt hold me back from telling her how I feel. She is the only person I have ever felt anything for no one else ignited that flame in me, but she is with one who cares for her and loves her. No matter how much it hurts my heart I'm glad shes with someone who cares.

But if he hurts her in anyway Im going to rip his throat out, fill him with gasoline and set him on fire. I protect those I care for

So just ask her, you've lost when you dont say anything

I just asked her ahead of time if she would be my Valentine, but she flat out turned me down.

*sigh*

And I'm rounding my 5th anniversary of being single. 8770 rejections left to go