Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadow Debt Endurance ....

SolaireTheSunWalker

Ok, so what I'm getting from this thread is 1 side going 'holy hell this is hard, please don't balance LIMITED TIME EVENTS around people who ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING, it's not even pretending to be 'fair'' and the other going 'ROFL! SHUT UP NOOB GET GUD AND GET UR MODS YOU DON'T DESERVE NEW STUFF'. I have to agree with the first group. Raids are for the elitist jerks (seriously, they have their own set of websites), NOT events, events are supposed to be something everyone can do.

Ummm.... I played as Trinity for these missions and my clan didn't really have a problem with it.

This might be the wrong crowd for this, but maybe, instead of coming here and complaining about it, try different tactics? Energy restores, Suda syndicate effects, Trinity, playing conservatively and saving your energy for when there's already a few orbs on the ground?

HEllo

First of all energy reduction is a mess to players who play with Warframe Abilities , and not with weapons , every 30+ wave party  went with Tonkor (yeah tonkor needs really a Nerf ) thats skill ? I'm not jealous but i rarely saw any other High End weapon used .

Worst think that without slow nova somethimes the mobs came too fast , and they could cancel abilities that can't be canceled (Ash Ulti ).

Corpus Technician was stronger than Acolytes and thats ridiculous, no other mobs only corpus, it would be more fun if 3 faction could come and kill or Sentiens came too :).

BTW tyvm for the event ,we experienced a lot of farming , but my opinion is that events should only give loot that's usefull to everyone , and Every Player (MR1-MR21 ) should enjoy fairly , double rare chance not worked for me , yeah i tried tried tried and got tired from bronze mods .

GL whoever still enduring mods farming 

So we've finally got to the challenger phase of this event, and what else do we get ? a huge energy reduction so we're limited to 50 energy .... How can you possibly call this a endurance run when you limit our power use this much. 

Like it's honestly already killed this defense for me, I don't feel any reason to actually challenge my self because going for hours on end with no powers just it's beyond boring, not to mention that this energy reduction is worse then sorties ...

Sounds like a real endurance run to me. I'm away so I can't say. But in a mission where there aren't powers to spam, it sounds like a real heaven. 

I don't want them forced down my throat.

When was it ever said (EVER?) that they were going to be forced down your throat? It was merely a suggestion. 

So by being forced out of your comfort zone and having to think of a build on the fly to suit the situation as opposed to your normal build your are calling this not an endurance run.  So I didn't endure 25 waves despite limitations placed on me and decently tough enemies?  Tell me how would it have been more of a challenge if you could stay in comfort zone and people could spam "insert power name here" to win?  I personally find any limitations (sorties or this endurance run) a welcome change as it makes me think about my loadout and mod setup before hand so I can better adapt to the situation.  But I could just be crazy.

see that warframe you got on your thumbnail? i already soloed the 15 waves with it. its not that hard once you think what affects the acolytes. use a full efficiency radial blind spam with the augment and go in sword alone.

i had a lot of fun.

now for 85 more waves to get that sweet golden trophy.

I smell a troll.

People want everything as fast as possible with the lowest amount of work... but on the other hand i can understand that some of them dont like this kind of mission, neither did i so i didnt do it either.... no one is forcing you to play missions you don't like.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2016 at 4:36 AM, -MW-Marius- said:

no issue here....just 160 efficiency on my trinity and i can use all powers....u just need a little attention when use link+ev+bless.....ex use link then ev wait 1-2 sec for first pulse of energy then bless and so on.....u will stay alive and so your team ....just completed 15 waves quite easy...hope it helps:D

i'm going to bet most players beating themselves to death on this dont have any efficiency mods beyond steamline..... so most players/frames are SOL with anything useful for CC, if they even have anything past their 1st power and know how to deal with reduced energy.

now for the "just shoot everything crowd"   ground mobs not to much of a problem, offsprays bit tougher, acolytes.... yeah it is spray and pray (if you can even keep them in front of you), melee... again if you can move/track them fast enough    even then with the autoaim on melee and a fast weapon, 1 swing and the target is already out of reach and 20+ yards away.

On January 31, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Niliam said:

Asking for corrupted mod(Fleeting) to be compulsory is asking new MR4 or under player to keep quiet from the event.

Not all of the players has fleeting, or has the 10-30p to buy one from the trade.

Keep quiet from the event? A little dramatic considering its a bonus stage. New ppl can easily do the event, Endurance is extra..

Not everything is meant for newer players, thats why theyre endurance missions, something for more veteran players. Its why it only gives a skin, all the good rewards are easily obtainable. If I was under MR4 I wouldnt play this and be perfectly fine, I did do that when I was new. Im not going to pop in Destiny, play a bit, and expect the Raid Hard Mode to be accomodating to me.

Also, if u really cant scrape together 10p-30p from selling anything, which is easy, for a fleeting, I dunno. Id give you 20p if u were on PS4