Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Does The Throphie Scoring Work For Clans

Scandroid

Question

17 answers to this question

That is so unfair...

eh, I am the only member of my clan and I don't think it is unfair. Clan challenges are meant to be completed as groups. I knowingly put myself at a disadvantage by hating socializing with people and wanting to have complete control over my super awesome dojo.

I dont think so, this is the 1st event that reward clans activity and Gold trophy is the higher one so thats fair it will be achieved from the most active ghost clans or from a solo guy that can get 100 waves

even the best solo guy probably die 4 times at wave 20 killed by Malice+Misery. solo valkyr probably can't even pass wave 15

Best explain with an example:

Clan Player 1: completed on wave 15, 30, 25, 10 , 20 , 15. Best wave was 30.

Clan Player 2: completed wave 10, 5, 5, 15, 5, 5. Best wave 15.

Clan Player 3: completed wave 20.

So you clan total is 30 + 15 + 20 = 65

So for a ghost clan, if you can get a clan team, you can just go to wave 25 to guarentee the gold trophy.

Just waiting for my clan mates to come online now...

he dun have to, but i doubt he's lucky to find 3 other people willing to stick with him through 100 waves of hell which I think probably take 2hrs to run

Even more than 2 hrs but as already said.. Its the higher tier Trophy, you dont NEED it and if you want it, you should put a lot of effort on it

This event compared to the past ones is giving the opportunity to anyone to get the Gold Trophy.. But still theres people complaining about, its something i really cant get.

Giving everyone a gold trophy who gets to a certain score is a cop out. It may aswell be a participation sticker. Imagine in the Olympics if they said "right, now everyone who gets under 10 seconds in this race will get a gold medal". What a joke.

Edited by (PS4)J_DANGER_