The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ripped Off?!?!

(PSN)Lux12051992

Question

Well considering Primed Continuity should be available on Friday... And taking into consideration the rank of the copy you bought, I guess yeah. Just get multiple copies of Primed Continuity when it's available, and sell them to essentially make your platinum back. Take this information however you want.

So I recently bought a primed continuity r9 from some for 373p was I ripped off, or was it a great deal?

i'd say its pretty bad, the most value lies in rank 10 from rank 9 and you get those for 350-400 i say meh at best

oh shiet you is PS4 no idea about there (^:

Edited by SYL3NZR

It's about average to be honest, you got it half ranked so the price is decent. Not sure what the Console market looks like but P Continuty on PC sells for around 100+ now a days and a legendary core for about 500+. Alternatively, R5 cores go for 1 - 2p a piece and you need 528 to max, taking that into account the price is average imo.

It's about average to be honest, you got it half ranked so the price is decent. Not sure what the Console market looks like but P Continuty on PC sells for around 100+ now a days and a legendary core for about 500+. Alternatively, R5 cores go for 1 - 2p a piece and you need 528 to max, taking that into account the price is average imo.

It's been a while since I've tried but I vaguely remember buying 4 R5 cores and finding the trade tax to be like 40,000 credits.  While you're right about the platinum value 1-2p and 528.  I believe that buying all the R5 cores to rank up a primed mod probably isn't such a great deal.  plus it would require many days of trading to get all those cores.  After those trade credits, then another 1 million credits from the fusion.

Everyone's take on platinum vs. credits value is different though.

750 for a maxed? That's ridiculous , maybe 400-450. Your one one of those people selling legendary cores for 1500 probably

R10 mod = 2x R9 mod talking about cores and credits needed.. The more you know

Edit: and no, i have any R10 mod ingame maxed, 246m mod rating and still 3800 R5 cores to spare, but still im used to buy Legendary Cores to collect em because i like rare things more than the common plat.. Once again, the more you know..

Edited by (PS4)KrakenUnchained

In my 1000 plus hours of playing this game I have never seen anyone selling a maxed p continuity for 750. You can get them for 350 to 450 on PS4. You can get legendary cores for 300-400 all day. Why the hell would someone pay 750? Not rocket science.

And people that are selling them maxed didn't max them with legendary cores so don't try and go that route.

Edited by (PS4)SWAT_BrigadeCT

In my 1000 plus hours of playing this game I have never seen anyone selling a maxed p continuity for 750. You can get them for 350 to 450 on PS4. You can get legendary cores for 300-400 all day. Why the hell would someone pay 750? Not rocket science.

And people that are selling them maxed didn't max them with legendary cores so don't try and go that route.

You haven't played on PC before Sorties .

750 for a maxed? That's ridiculous , maybe 400-450. Your one one of those people selling legendary cores for 1500 probably

i sold my Primed Continuity, Primed Flow and Primed Point Blank all 3 maxed for 985pl each so... 

Edited by Fi-le