Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Can Kill The Enitre Party

proxyvirus

Question

so, doing a storie defense, and ash did his " im a super ninja" move, and also assassinates the squad aswell as the mobs. making us all go down, including the hostage in the storie defense.  then failing the mission.   

whats is this? a bug? this is the 3rd time its happened. 

is it a feature? kill the sqaud button? DE, or anyone, whats going on here?

ok, that makes more sense

thanks. but, why? bug?

Chances are it could have been an accidental self proc or an enemy placed it on him. If the Sortie was the one fur radiation then it is highly likely an enemy caused it. Edited by Xaentrick

ok, that makes more sense

thanks. but, why? bug?

gee...

the 1st sortie's addition is a radiation hazard, this means you and your party are affected by a radiation proc, which makes any ability you cast affect your party as well 

ash's 4th kills enemies, and since the rad proc enables him to use his 4th on you as well......that's why you died 

it's not a bug 

I had the reverse, an ash that was trying to be "lol I am master, you do what I say".

So I kept dropping him with shield polarize the more he kept insulting and speaking obscenities.

Eventually he tried to get a rad proc and nothing personal move me.

Instead, it was a bro hug from behind with a surprise fully leveled intruder.

Apparently it only counts to kill you if the rad proc is still on.

The only sad part was the Ivara playing, who ended up having to dodge crossfire and rad procs, at least I got most of her revives.

Regarding other occasions where player can kill a player is when fighting Mutalist Alad V and if you are influenced by his mind control. If you have too powerful weapon you might wipe the whole squad.

Best time for the rad viral ignis.

None can hide!

Regarding other occasions where player can kill a player is when fighting Mutalist Alad V and if you are influenced by his mind control. If you have too powerful weapon you might wipe the whole squad.

I actually downed my squad with paris prime and they were well modded frames. Didn't even know I was that strong. That's like someone forcing you to drop nuke that has not been tested without even knowing the disastrous results.