Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Obsidian Skin Feedback

[DE]Drew

Obsidian Skin Feedback  

159 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

PS4 Tenno, 

Our team is interested in giving the Obsidian skins an updated look, and we'd like to know your opinions on the current design and whether a new style would be well-received. Please, respond to the poll and post any additional feedback in this thread. This is just a preliminary pulse check. I'll share more details when I receive them. 

Thank you!

First I have to say the skins look amazing atm. The only thing I miss is the color customization option on many skiny like the Coltek Sentinel Mask.

An updated look would be okay for me, as long as it is not to different. The animated squares looks great. I like the skins on Xbox too but for me, they have way to less details. I mean, compare the Obsidian Liset to the Xbox One Liset.

I would say, just polish the animations we have and give Obsidian Skins not only an animation and some textures, give them a special look like the Obsidian Coltek Sentinel Mask. It's a complete diffenret model and this should be the way these awesome skins evolve. The animations itself are fine.

Edited by (PS4)NeroRedgrave

To be honest anything would be better than Digital Camo, even that ugly as sin Monster energy drink-esque design the Xbox guys have isn't that offensively ugly by comparison, so i'd say try out a new design.

(Apologies to anyone that likes the current Digital Camo design, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that.) 

I like the look but I'd love to see some bits and bobs added to the skin.  Maybe something to give them a more unique and consistent theme to the designs.  Nothing wrong with the current design but if you're asking I'll answer :P.

Maybe a more organic look to the energy flows, and less the sharp edges in the current designs. 

The current obsidian looks very cool, but if you have something even better in mind, all of my yes :D

Kinda wish i bought more of the skins though, as back then they were sort of uninteresting. 

Any chance we could get another one of those Obsidian pack bundles that includes previous obsidian skins, that we had a while back?