Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waframes Uncanny Similarities To The Biggest Conspiracy Theories. *spoiler Alert*

DjYawe

Stop me if you've heard this before but, I've noticed after exhausting research that Warframe is truly brilliant in it's story. here we go:

The Orokin; A seemingly extinct race, full of greed, eventually destroyed by their own creations. Their biggest base the Moon.

The Tenno: Children Orokin, sent into the rift came back changed, twisted by the void; scared. Weaponized, their conscious transferred into the Warframe weapons, blindly doing as they were told.

The Sentient: Seemingly Orokin made or from an outside source, aware that the Orokin were corrupted greedy and malevolent, treating their own kind as monsters and using them against their enemies or even theirselves. they must be stopped for what they are doing is a crime against existance. 

The Lotus: The all-mother to the tenno, who seeks to keep the balance between to other warring factions the corpus and the grineer; and infested. delving into the past to seek out what truly happened to the tenno. yet hid the moon in the void.

Grineer: clones possibly of orokin DNA made entirely for slaves. Angry that they were constructed to wither and die in an unending cycle, lash out at everyone they come into contact with. Particularly the Tenno

Corpus: unknown origin, but similar to Orokin. They worship money and the advancement of science. they dislike the tenno but are curious on what makes them tick.

The Infested: supposedly the failed experiments of the Orokin in creating warframes or metal-biological weapons, somewhat sentient but aggressive to all forms of life, they seek to consume and form a sort of hive mind. Seek the tenno with fervor, with what purpose is yet unknown.

Truly Brilliant because the Moon soul trap theory is similar to the orokin. The Annunaki were said to have come to earth to mine it's riches (gold) but instead they modified and existing race on the planet into slaves to do the work for them. they vanished for unknown reasons. The annunaki created a huge base within the moon that would erase the memories in the souls of the organisms on Earth program them to return to the moon upon death, and send them back to earth to be placed into a new body; as you cannot destroy energy. with this system they could never be caught by another race of "sentient" beings and charged for their heinous crimes. or so they thought.

The sentient could be another race that discovered this horrible thing. and decided to go to war with them the sentients were winning up until the tenno were created into what seems like remote(mind) controlled weapons that transfer their consciousness into bio-metal machines. Both sides Decimated each other's forces until the lotus discovered the secret behind the tenno, but instead of destroying the tenno and Orokin outright she took pity on these tortured, twisted, and abused souls with a rather maternal instinct. and told the tenno what the Orokin; their own kind had done to them, leading to their sudden rebellion and massacre of the Orokin.

the stalker: well that guy's mysterious, but was maybe an ally of the more higher ups of the Orokin. seeks to destroy the tenno for killing off their own kind. which as wrong as the tenno might have been was also a terrible crime as gennocide usually is considered.

I mean what does anyone else think of this. the story of Warframe is just so awesome and out there, but awesome, but can it possibly have something in common with us as the Human race? 

There are just some misconceptions here and there, like:

The lotus is an sentient, as explained on the quests. 

Assuming you payed attention to the 2nd dream questline, it is more than obvious that the lotus knew all along, which is why she hid the moon.

However, the original lotus is yet to be known who was. As the hints are still too vague at this point.

Corpus are the decedent of the orokin.

Grineer are said to once been builders.

While the infested is described as an weapon from the orokin themselves, but which backfired. 

Warframe is an amazing game, it takes inspirations from all sorts of themes, regardless of how unpopular or obscure they are. Making it into an unique space "ninja" styled game. 

It comes to no surprise that some warframes are themed after famous magicians (limbo), wild life (like how trinity looks like a lobster), etc...

I suppose the lore is no different, in that regard.

Edited by Noabettiet

Sentients were orokin's creation to colonize the Tau System. But in the process, the sentients could have developed some kind of a conscious, able to think and feel... they started to understand that the Orokin were a f*** bastard society and sent them to a very very long system to start a new Orokin empire. We all know what happens after.

I believe the Zariman ship was an objective to send people to start a life in the Tau System, terraformed by the Sentients.

Sentients were orokin's creation to colonize the Tau System. But in the process, the sentients could have developed some kind of a conscious, able to think and feel... they started to understand that the Orokin were a f*** bastard society and sent them to a very very long system to start a new Orokin empire. We all know what happens after.

I believe the Zariman ship was an objective to send people to start a life in the Tau System, terraformed by the Sentients.

Sounds like the Orokin had a notable interest in leaving behind a perfectly inhabitable system.  What if they intended to leave because of the arrival of something else in the future?

Sounds like the Orokin had a notable interest in leaving behind a perfectly inhabitable system. What if they intended to leave because of the arrival of something else in the future?

It's like any empire, they were try to expand and the tau system was just the first step into the galactic empire... But then the Sentients turned on them.

The downfall of living machines who can think for themselves and self multiply.

The infested were a biological weapon made or something they already(Dark Sector nod here) had that was used against the Sentients but failed horridly.

The Lotus is the Sentient known as Natah, she was a "child" of Hunhow made in the image of the woman who cared for the children of the 10-0(Tenno) and likely the cause of the Tenno turning upon the Orokin and she was supposed to destroy us once the task was completed.

This is where things turned, for some reason she went against her mission (Apparently because she was sterile due to going through the void at some point) which set off a maternal instinct and instead of destroying us she took and hid us on the moon and shifted it into the void to protect and hide us from her own kind... Thus The Lotus aka Space Mom was born.

Edited by SilvaDreams

Sounds like the Orokin had a notable interest in leaving behind a perfectly inhabitable system.  What if they intended to leave because of the arrival of something else in the future?

They weren't trying to leave, they needed resources to continue their empire and their existence.

I was under the impression there was a sense of urgency in reaching and colonizing neighboring systems.  I'm hard pressed to believe resources to be an issue, unless the absence of gold as a resource in game is supposed to mean anything.  

Forma = Gold. 

Well at least it is what it looks like visually.

Hmmm interesting.

I believe Kaleen, Margulis and Natah are the same person. After Margulis death, Hunhow used her body to create a sentient that could talk directly with the tenno. Using her body, the tenno believed in her, but that maternal feelling of Lotus corresponds the Margulis conscious, and this conscious, Hunhow never believed it could come back.

I was under the impression there was a sense of urgency in reaching and colonizing neighboring systems.  I'm hard pressed to believe resources to be an issue, unless the absence of gold as a resource in game is supposed to mean anything.  

It seemed to me like there was some rare resource sustaining the Orokin Emperors, specifically, that they were running out of. Whatever keeps them immortal and in power, presumably. 

Either that or the Solar System was ENTIRELY colonized with no room for expansion, and the Infestation, Sentient War, The Fall/Betrayal, and Grineer Uprising sufficiently culled the Solar System's population to manageable levels.

Stop me if you've heard this before but, I've noticed after exhausting research that Warframe is truly brilliant in it's story. here we go:

The Orokin; A seemingly extinct race, full of greed, eventually destroyed by their own creations. Their biggest base the Moon.

The Tenno: Children Orokin, sent into the rift came back changed, twisted by the void; scared. Weaponized, their conscious transferred into the Warframe weapons, blindly doing as they were told.

The Sentient: Seemingly Orokin made or from an outside source, aware that the Orokin were corrupted greedy and malevolent, treating their own kind as monsters and using them against their enemies or even theirselves. they must be stopped for what they are doing is a crime against existance.

The Lotus: The all-mother to the tenno, who seeks to keep the balance between to other warring factions the corpus and the grineer; and infested. delving into the past to seek out what truly happened to the tenno. yet hid the moon in the void.

Grineer: clones possibly of orokin DNA made entirely for slaves. Angry that they were constructed to wither and die in an unending cycle, lash out at everyone they come into contact with. Particularly the Tenno

Corpus: unknown origin, but similar to Orokin. They worship money and the advancement of science. they dislike the tenno but are curious on what makes them tick.

The Infested: supposedly the failed experiments of the Orokin in creating warframes or metal-biological weapons, somewhat sentient but aggressive to all forms of life, they seek to consume and form a sort of hive mind. Seek the tenno with fervor, with what purpose is yet unknown.

Truly Brilliant because the Moon soul trap theory is similar to the orokin. The Annunaki were said to have come to earth to mine it's riches (gold) but instead they modified and existing race on the planet into slaves to do the work for them. they vanished for unknown reasons. The annunaki created a huge base within the moon that would erase the memories in the souls of the organisms on Earth program them to return to the moon upon death, and send them back to earth to be placed into a new body; as you cannot destroy energy. with this system they could never be caught by another race of "sentient" beings and charged for their heinous crimes. or so they thought.

The sentient could be another race that discovered this horrible thing. and decided to go to war with them the sentients were winning up until the tenno were created into what seems like remote(mind) controlled weapons that transfer their consciousness into bio-metal machines. Both sides Decimated each other's forces until the lotus discovered the secret behind the tenno, but instead of destroying the tenno and Orokin outright she took pity on these tortured, twisted, and abused souls with a rather maternal instinct. and told the tenno what the Orokin; their own kind had done to them, leading to their sudden rebellion and massacre of the Orokin.

the stalker: well that guy's mysterious, but was maybe an ally of the more higher ups of the Orokin. seeks to destroy the tenno for killing off their own kind. which as wrong as the tenno might have been was also a terrible crime as gennocide usually is considered.

I mean what does anyone else think of this. the story of Warframe is just so awesome and out there, but awesome, but can it possibly have something in common with us as the Human race?

You want parallels?

Go watch the 80's Americanized Robotech Anime Saga with Rick Hunter; a young prodigy who uses special energy to form a special connection with the mech he pilots.

Season 1: Zentradi (Grineer) right down to ship design and Female officers; builder clones turned militant; ships startlingly similar in design.

Season 2: Robotech Masters (Corpus/Orokin) Powerful Oppressors with an Empire on the brink seeking to reclaim power at any cost

Season 3: Invid (Sentients) Alien race bent on destroying humanity to avenge past wrongs and secure their future; highly adaptable and always evolving; led by a powerful matriarch

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73