Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus With Ivara

Cappucchino

Question

I have a question about the focus.

Since focus will gain by killing enemies with the installed lens on WF or weapons.

What if I put lens on Ivara and go stealth all mission to gain Stealth Affinity bonus all enemies I kill with Artemis Bow?

It will be a good strategy for grinding the focus points?

Does the stealth affinity multiplier affects to focus points?

Edited by Cappucchino

8 answers to this question

Normally, Warframes will get 50% of affinity from killing enemies with weapons right?

Yes, but a Warframe will get 100% affinity if killing with a power, unfortunately the channeled weapons don't count, 50% goes to your frame and 50% to the channeled weapon. Which doesn't exist.

That's why it's better to use a normal weapon that also has a lens, that way 100% of affinity is converted.

until it's changed, Channeled Weapons count as a Weapon, meaning the XP that would normally go to a Gun, disappears into the nether and is seen by nobody.

better off putting a Lens on a Gun and a Warframe.

Normally, Warframes will get 50% of affinity from killing enemies with weapons right?

Did the Channelled Weapons also count as this case or special case that the 50% affinity distribution from Channelled weapons will be lost?

Edited by Cappucchino

ivara double dips ... you get credit for killing with a power for prowl, whatever weapon you use.   I don't know if she gets frame+prowl+bow for sneaking and killing though, and that's going to be a power hog.  

Ive just been using RV 2ndary for power and aoe kills while sneaking and haven't tried it with her 4 bow. 

Yes, but a Warframe will get 100% affinity if killing with a power, unfortunately the channeled weapons don't count, 50% goes to your frame and 50% to the channeled weapon. Which doesn't exist.

That's why it's better to use a normal weapon that also has a lens, that way 100% of affinity is converted.

So... it means that it like killing enemies with normal weapons?

Gain only 50% of affinity to Warframes right?