Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Much Would U Like An Fps Mode In Warframe? [Poll]

Bizzaro21

I just played the brief and crappy beta for The Division and they had a control scheme Warframe could steal to facilitate this (or whatever).

Their equivalent of a quick melee button caused secondary zooming if pressed while aiming. So it was just like WF, where a keyboard key does a melee strike and right click zooms over the shoulder, but if you hit that key while already holding right click and zoomed over the shoulder, it would zoom a second stage. This let them use both regular aiming and scopes for sniper rifles, or allowed you to put an attachment on your gun in the optics slot for stats but not have to actually look through it if you didn't want to.

Particulars of setting this up in WF could be argued forever, but in general now that we have mods that show the game "knows" we're aiming, it seems like Warframe could make some use of the same control scheme.

Edited by VKhaun

If you played a few updates back you could get the unlucky chance of glitching inside your frame from hacking terminals too fast or something. I've had it happen alot and I'll tell you it was the worst experience ever.

i couldn`t see S#&$ as i saw from inside my helmet and it blocked everything xD

No, the game uses too much fast paced movement it'd probably cause a lot of people motion sickness in the first place. I mean everyone uses bulletjump all the time now. it'd be nauseating most likely.

well I did say it is to be a new mode... maybe if we ever get to play as enemy characters... this is actually an interesting idea, I might make a topic on it

i personally hate FPS mode. I only enjoy third-person games ( like GTAV <3 )

I actually stopped playing fallout 4 because the third-person feature is garbage.

I don`t like it much either, but it`ll be a nice change from the usual fast play style WF has