The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashion Frame Help!

BabyBomi

Question

10 answers to this question

You have entered my domain! :D

Now the first thing when dealing with your warframe, is not what other people like. It's what you like and we go from there.

For me I love blue, so I mainly use shades of blue and white. What are your favourite colour(s) or favourite inspirations?

Nekros deserves nothing else than pink.

Really? xD

You have entered my domain! :D

Now the first thing when dealing with your warframe, is not what other people like. It's what you like and we go from there.

For me I love blue, so I mainly use shades of blue and white. What are your favourite colour(s) or favourite inspirations?

I realise, but I don't have any ideas on how to look as cool as other people look, and I'm stuck :(

My favourite colours I guess are black, white, blue, and some bright colours I guess xD (to be cool with all your abilities and stuff).

I tend to use the orokin and if needed infested for my colors,

the light blue of the orokin and the dark blues from infested mix well

examples of orokin colored frames:

wqebS3f.jpg

sFQ6tf9.jpg

rfSfLUm.jpg

nekros has smoke for blacks, cause hes an edgelord :P

x7cg6ZA.jpg

uMQ2xZ6.jpg

AT8ynBg.jpg

remember this is about what you think looks cool, you dont have to use anything anyone else does

you can just take inspiration from other people looks and give it your own spin.

Usually I refrain from such saturated colours like the infested palette , only for energy lol.

The tenno pallette is really great! lots of muted tones that work together! If you're having trouble colouring, look at the way it's coloured by default. if the main portion is a dark colour, try out dark muted colours that you like. Work one by one to see if you like , or inverse the way they work.

I've some examples here:

2016-02-03_00001_zpsabccwkyq.jpg

2016-02-03_00005_zpssnwrzgoi.jpg

2016-02-03_00010_zpsdx6yyvg7.jpg

2016-02-03_00008_zpsno9yxg3a.jpg

2016-02-03_00006_zpsreshdgi0.jpg

2016-02-03_00009_zpsrdyy7fzv.jpg

2016-02-03_00007_zpsxyuaaqpo.jpg

2016-02-03_00011_zpsbpkromxz.jpg

I have all the pallettes, and I use mostly Tenno, Orokin and Daybreak! The ones above are all just with Tenno, the pakal is the armour used on some. If you have a prime, a gold colour looks great on the metallic part of the pakal set. 

Usually I refrain from such saturated colours like the infested palette , only for energy lol.

The tenno pallette is really great! lots of muted tones that work together! If you're having trouble colouring, look at the way it's coloured by default. if the main portion is a dark colour, try out dark muted colours that you like. Work one by one to see if you like , or inverse the way they work.

I've some examples here:

2016-02-03_00001_zpsabccwkyq.jpg

2016-02-03_00005_zpssnwrzgoi.jpg

2016-02-03_00010_zpsdx6yyvg7.jpg

2016-02-03_00008_zpsno9yxg3a.jpg

2016-02-03_00006_zpsreshdgi0.jpg

2016-02-03_00009_zpsrdyy7fzv.jpg

2016-02-03_00007_zpsxyuaaqpo.jpg

2016-02-03_00011_zpsbpkromxz.jpg

I have all the pallettes, and I use mostly Tenno, Orokin and Daybreak! The ones above are all just with Tenno, the pakal is the armour used on some. If you have a prime, a gold colour looks great on the metallic part of the pakal set.

How did you get the pakak armor to be gold? Is that in a palette?

I tend to use the orokin and if needed infested for my colors,

the light blue of the orokin and the dark blues from infested mix well

examples of orokin colored frames:

wqebS3f.jpg

sFQ6tf9.jpg

rfSfLUm.jpg

nekros has smoke for blacks, cause hes an edgelord :P

x7cg6ZA.jpg

uMQ2xZ6.jpg

AT8ynBg.jpg

remember this is about what you think looks cool, you dont have to use anything anyone else does

you can just take inspiration from other people looks and give it your own spin.

Damn that valkyr is cool.... Do you have a skin? She looks different (I know you have a helmet but the body looks different too)

As long as it's not black and red then you'll already be a step ahead of most people, haha.  I've posted a couple of my colors another thread before.  Feel free to check them out: Loki, Vauban, Mirage, and Excalibur

My favorite color is blue so I use a lot of it in my color schemes.  I tend to use complementary colors and I look for inspirations outside of Warframe.  Bright colors can work very well, but you'll have to be careful pairing with other colors or else it's going to look gaudy.

If you're looking for colors for a specific frame or two, I can post some examples.