Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To [De] Danielle

Sinwars

F6HNR43FTY4C51V.MEDIUM_zps9rb2anww.jpg

(Extract from obituaries column)

It was with great sadness that we witnessed the passing of The Keyboard on Tuesday 2nd February. It was a sudden passing that happened while at work.

Friends and work colleagues commented that he was much loved and dedicated to his work and will be greatly missed. Any condolences can be forwarded to the DE offices or posted here. 

May he Rest In Peace

The Keyboard 

2/2/2016

I may have laughed loudly at work...  Danielle clearly needs a keyboard prime.  Only a prime version could survive such powerful typing.

**EDIT** For those who don't understand the reference...  Danielle allegedly killed her keyboard yesterday during PS4@4.

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

I may have laughed loudly at work...  Danielle clearly needs a keyboard prime.  Only a prime version could survive such powerful typing.

**EDIT** For those who don't understand the reference...  Danielle allegedly killed her keyboard yesterday during PS4@4.

Wait, what? Did she have an Angry German Kid moment or something?

A worker of Digital Extremes has been arrested for murdering a keyboard. News at 11

Wait, what? Did she have an Angry German Kid moment or something?

No, but often during the stream you can hear her typing loudly.  It's kind of a running joke on PS4@4 and when her keyboard died, chat couldn't let her live it down.  If you want to hear Danielle laughing to near tears, you should watch http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/v/39900979 .  At about the 57 minute mark, you can hear her bashing on the keyboard before admitting to Drew that she broke it.