Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summoner Nekros Is Fun !

Benjaminsandro

For some unknow reasons my necro have more survability than my chroma

Well, with his Shadows around, Nekros himself rarely gets shot if he plays well, unlike Chroma, who pretty much constantly has to facetank everything. Nekros also has semi-reliable healing from Desecrate, and Chroma has no healing whatsoever unless he's running fire.

I've been playing as Shadow Nekros for a while now. Yes, primarily with Shield of Shadows, it is very fun. I am also incredibly satisfied with the fact that Sentients can be brought back as shadows as well.

Bow, for I am Hunhow now.

I just have to try that. Edited by Gurpgork

I've been playing as Shadow Nekros for a while now. Yes, primarily with Shield of Shadows, it is very fun. I am also incredibly satisfied with the fact that Sentients can be brought back as shadows as well.

Bow, for I am Hunhow now.

CXwDtwtUMAEfTJB.jpg

CXwDtvXUwAE-yRg.jpg

*Instantly starts building Nekros*

EDIT: Do they adapt to damage like normal Sentients?

Edited by Noxonion

yeah, built for duration with Shield of Shadows is the best way to run Nekros IMO, unless you're going for a Desecrate build. while the Augment and a brand new Primed Continuity (thanks Baro!) are huge helps, I still think he could use more armour, and a rework of Soul punch. hopefully he'll get looked at after Volt and Mag are reworked.

yeah, built for duration with Shield of Shadows is the best way to run Nekros IMO, unless you're going for a Desecrate build. while the Augment and a brand new Primed Continuity (thanks Baro!) are huge helps, I still think he could use more armour, and a rework of Soul punch. hopefully he'll get looked at after Volt and Mag are reworked.

yeah~~ soul punch is really ridiculous XD