Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

I cannot log in.  The luncher keeps saying I need to download the update before I can log in, but I  already downloaded the update.

edit: Turns out there was another patch I needed to install after just installing the last patch.  Everything is working now. Thanks DE.

Edited by stivoknis

Hotfix 8.1.0.1:

- Fixed crash issues with many users.

- Fixed Braton firing sound and effectiveness issues.

- Fix for Glaive elemental effects not working on clients.

- Slide cooldown added between movements.

Seems Good here. Saved me too, was just about to open minecraft :P Dodged that bullet just in time :)

Cheers Rebecca

Hotfix 8.1.0.1:

Login succesful! Much thanks to the team, and I can finally say: beautiful update!

The update is still not coming through properly. Im getting a download speed of 691 bytes per second. Not kilobtyes. BYTES!!!

I dont think I've seen a download that slow since the days of dialup modems! >_<

Edited by KuzcoUK

Hotfix 8.1.0.1:

NOOOOOOOO Slide cooldown?! NOOOO my rhino is now too slow to farm with! Even with Rush and stam mods I cannot keep my speed. I guess it is a trade off for being so bulky, but I don't feel like a robot space ninja now :(.

Edited by Black-Nasty

does this work for the people in the UK that cant update also :X just kidding any news on any reason why this is happening would be nice thanks :X

Yeah I'm downloading 391 MB at 1KB/s :(

"- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables."

Split between factions?

If only the game worked atm I would so be testing this.

Does this mean if you grind def all day, at the end of the day your faction (you) would just be getting bad or good rewards? Don't even get me started on slide cooldown :(

Edited by scavenge