Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 8.1.0

[DE]Rebecca

"- Defense mission reward tables have been reviewed and changed. Reward tables are now split between factions. Fusion cores have now been added to the drop tables." Split between factions? If only the game worked atm I would so be testing this. Does this mean if you grind def all day, at the end of the day your faction (you) would just be getting bad or good rewards?

The rewards are alot better, spent the last 2 hours with friends playing Pluto and wow is all im going to say ;)

Since downloading the update, I have had problems with Ash's blade storm. I don't quite know how to describe it, but if I use it in any tile bigger than a hallway (it appears, haven't used it much else) the ult goes through, but I'm left in an area where if I were to, say, walk down a ramp or stairs, I wouldn't go down, my elevaation would stay the same, leaving me hovering in the air. Also, the FOV is zoomed out like the animation is still playing, I can't use other abilities (says ability in use), and the only way to fix it is to get knocked down and revived. 

Oh yeah and slide cooldown is $&*&*#(%&. 

Edited by jazxsora

After the last hotfix, I have glitched out several times and became unable to fire or reload my weapons (melee still worked).  It fixed itself after I ulted, but this is a big bug.

Something between saryn molting, being staggered by a runner, and 0/reloading despair.

Edited by Callback

I can see kinda why you guys put in a slide cooldown, and though I don't agree with it, I will say please, please, PLEASE make it so you can still slide, flip, and then air slide, it's a great way to get across gaps, and the current slide cooldown still applies to sliding in the air, and moved a great mobility feature that wasn't just spamming slide to move faster and for stamina regen, if you need to, have the air slide reset the cooldown for ground slide so you can't just constantly cycle the two, but as it is, you just completely removed a pretty good manuever.

At the risk of sounding like a jerk, this slide cooldown seems like a really terrible idea for a game that focuses on a player's ability to move quickly and perform swift, acrobatic manouvers.

What would interest me more is the reason behind it. Justification might make a lot of us look at it a different way. Until then I'm kinda dissapointed though.

Also update bug is still in effect as we all know. Failing to download for the most part and when I manage to get a bit of progress the launcher guesstimates me at 108 hours at a rate of 1000 bytes. On the bright side I managed to get my speed up to 2 Kb/s which made it about a 72.7 hour wait instead. Progress.